JDC

Official Twitter Thread

Its good if you wanna see what celebs are up to/interact with them. Friend to friend ting is a straight FB tingAnd why bump the thread and not post the article?

have no idea what it is or what it is about alll i know is that scratcha, demi moore and sserious have accounts I have no idea of the functions or nething

Don't do it.. though i was going to a rave awhile back that westwood was doing and their was a heavy police pressence at the club... metal dectors, on the door drugs test, police dogs etc.. my friend checked twitter on the way their and westwood posted it up in twitter about what was going on.. so i thank it for that as bare of my people would have been nabbedBut nah its not for me

Twitter makes sense for news or updates on projects or whatever, it's like a mini blog - but I don't get why normal people use it.

I signed up, followed a few for couple of weeks, haven't logged back in since. It's decent for getting updates on artists or whatever, I just can't be bothered with it nor with fb. Pointless for us norms if you ask me.& LOL @ someone saying to me the other day to twitter them as they left. SMH.

Has anyone on here jumped on the twitter bandwagon yet?I don't see the point in it tbh.
It's for checking up for what your friends are up to and stuff. But if you aint got a phone with a Twitter app the only time you'll be using it is when you're on your pc which is dumb imo.I use it daily, it's alot more maturer than going back to myspace/facebook (i got bare friends and pictures roots).I don't see myself never using Twitter. It's a like a personal forum/blog/chat service for my friends without making it feel nerdy.

Twitter makes sense for news or updates on projects or whatever, it's like a mini blog - but I don't get why normal people use it.
pretty much sums it up

Has anyone on here jumped on the twitter bandwagon yet?I don't see the point in it tbh.
It's for checking up for what your friends are up to and stuff. But if you aint got a phone with a Twitter app the only time you'll be using it is when you're on your pc which is dumb imo.I use it daily, it's alot more maturer than going back to myspace/facebook (i got bare friends and pictures roots).I don't see myself never using Twitter. It's a like a personal forum/blog/chat service for my friends without making it feel nerdy.
Smh.

Smh.
It's true still. Not about ringing up your all your friends just to say "Watchmen is f*ck*ng sick", when i can do it on Twitter. The fact that Twitter has an SMS service makes it more suitable.

I thought twitter was only for famous/influential people?and I wonder who decides which social networking siteis gonna be the next 'facebook/myspace'

I thought twitter was only for famous/influential people?and I wonder who decides which social networking siteis gonna be the next 'facebook/myspace'
It really isn't.

Don't get why you would use this for status updates if you've already got a facebook.
Twitter is alot more straight-forward with it's updates and stuff.