Official Twitter Thread

JDC

I dont know why everyday people who don't do anything interesting would use twitter to update about stuff that any other normal random person could be doing themselves.
Surely you take interest in what your friends are doing during the day?

I dont know why everyday people who don't do anything interesting would use twitter to update about stuff that any other normal random person could be doing themselves.But then millions of people watch Big Brother every year so what the f*ck do I know?
thats a wack perspective

I dont know why everyday people who don't do anything interesting would use twitter to update about stuff that any other normal random person could be doing themselves.But then millions of people watch Big Brother every year so what the f*ck do I know?
thats a wack perspective
Its exactly correct. There is no need for regular Joe's to have Twitter when Facebook status update is there everytime your boyfriend is pissing you off, gonna "party ard" on the weekend, share some wisdom etc.

thats a wack perspective
Its exactly correct. There is no need for regular Joe's to have Twitter when Facebook status update is there everytime your boyfriend is pissing you off, gonna "party ard" on the weekend, share some wisdom etc.
no ...its a wack perspective...u obviously have nomore than 4 or 5 friends so maybe in the grand scheme of things u are regular and unimportant as a human being but there are actually interesting people out there that have interesting friends that like to do sh*t like have short conversations throughout the day etc n humour each other ...its not for everyone but i can def see who it appeals to...furthermore u can talk to ''famous'' people and the real ones usually talk back because the point of twitter is its interactive...i dont have to be ure friend to talk or say something to you etc whereas facebook is more private with pics etc that you might not necessarily want any old joe gandering at n personal details blabla...u can either be in the game or spectate..iLOL at peeps that say sh*t like noones following me etc...thats not the point...sameway not everyone on myspace was a musician

thats a wack perspective
no ...its a wack perspective...u obviously have nomore than 4 or 5 friends so maybe in the grand scheme of things u are regular and unimportant as a human being but there are actually interesting people out there that have interesting friends that like to do sh*t like have short conversations throughout the day etc n humour each other ...its not for everyone but i can def see who it appeals to...furthermore u can talk to ''famous'' people and the real ones usually talk back because the point of twitter is its interactive...i dont have to be ure friend to talk or say something to you etc whereas facebook is more private with pics etc that you might not necessarily want any old joe gandering at n personal details blabla...u can either be in the game or spectate..iLOL at peeps that say sh*t like noones following me etc...thats not the point...sameway not everyone on myspace was a musician
TBH if your living in 09 with a phone that doesnt have MSN or BBM then phone needs to touch down in a bin. You can have short convos on FB with your friends. If your phone hasnt got net in 09 then once again, bin is da one.If you wanna chat to celebs then tell your mates "ZOMG [insert celeb] RTd me" via your own twitter after then fair-do's, its great for that. In fact, thats all its good for. So much so, I knew you were going to come with that "talk to celebs" point. And dont try come with a "But I said you can talk to anyone" cos anyone = celebs.Conclusion: Facebook is better than Twitter for regular folks chatting to friends unless you wanna chat to/legally stalk celebs. No harm in seeing wah gwarn for them still, but the whole signing up ting and participating isnt as good as Facebook IMO. For some time killing its good to flick through and see what people are doing and cuts down a lot of blog-surfing

It's more fun when you have a phone with internet and that can support the twitter app. Most people i've got on their use their phones so they share the random jokes they got when they're out/vice versa.
+ the Twitter apps (Tweetie) are very good. Tweetdeck on my PC >>

thats a wack perspective
TBH if your living in 09 with a phone that doesnt have MSN or BBM then phone needs to touch down in a bin. You can have short convos on FB with your friends. If your phone hasnt got net in 09 then once again, bin is da one.If you wanna chat to celebs then tell your mates "ZOMG [insert celeb] RTd me" via your own twitter after then fair-do's, its great for that. In fact, thats all its good for. So much so, I knew you were going to come with that "talk to celebs" point. And dont try come with a "But I said you can talk to anyone" cos anyone = celebs.Conclusion: Facebook is better than Twitter for regular folks chatting to friends unless you wanna chat to/legitimately stalk celebs. No harm in seeing wah gwarn for them still, but the whole signing up ting and participating isnt as good as Facebook IMO
ure entitled to ure opinion fam...and yes the biggest selling point is being able to speak to celebs/influential people etc etc and the selling point for them is being able to engage with regular everyday people and talk about regular everyday sh*t...but it also provides a seamless platform for continuous back and forth between you and your freinds/followers when all is said and done....facebook does not work in the same way at all cos i know i dnt see all my friends status updates + all the links videos and tagged pics that clog up my news feed means if i wanted to know what my friends are on i would probably have to scroll through tens of pages of unrelated sh*t etc

thats a wack perspective
Conclusion: Facebook is better than Twitter for regular folks chatting to friends unless you wanna chat to/legally stalk celebs. No harm in seeing wah gwarn for them still, but the whole signing up ting and participating isnt as good as Facebook IMO. For some time killing its good to flick through and see what people are doing and cuts down a lot of blog-surfing
That ain't even true. Logging on to Facebook is just jarring. The advertisements, the random pictures thrown at your screen, the random friend requests, "So and So likes this" etc . The website ain't even that user-friendly for "regular folks".

• 2 months later...