Jump to content
JDC

Official Twitter Thread

Recommended Posts

Channel U man. My child hood right there. 

I still remember seeing Klashnekoff’s ‘Murda’ video for the first time with Kyza’s Mash up teeth in the intro. :lmao:

Damn, that was 2003. I’m getting old. :(

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Didn't realise serving a man a plate of food was that deep of an issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was on an episode of black ish

Bo's mum didnt raise Bo to do that but Bo was doin it as an adult anyway and her daughter was doin the same for her twin brother...

I didn't kno it was an issue. Never thought about that specifically but women are raised to cater to the men in our lives, no doubt

Personally I would ask the girl, is that plate for your man? Go from there (if it got to that point)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wouldn't ask her that Smaddy cah you would fix your man a plate. It's not a disrespect ting. Same way you'd cater to your man same way you'd be in the kitchen and tell your man you need xyz from the shop, and up he gets to fetch the one rarse ting she needs from the shop. No questions.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

You wouldn't ask her that Smaddy cah you would fix your man a plate. It's not a disrespect ting. Same way you'd cater to your man same way you'd be in the kitchen and tell your man you need xyz from the shop, and up he gets to fetch the one rarse ting she needs from the shop. No questions.

True

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question is too vague.

Am I sitting down when I'm asking for food? Is the food close by?

What if that woman brings not enough portion? 

Why is a random yat bringing me food? Wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anybody really hint to their partner they want some food though?

Unreal scenario imo.

I'm sure whoever is hungry enough goes up 1st and offers the other a plate no?

Shoulda asked what would you make of it if your partner goes to get food and comes bk with 1 plate for themself...

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Would anybody really hint to their partner they want some food though?

Unreal scenario imo.

I'm sure whoever is hungry enough goes up 1st and offers the other a plate no?

Shoulda asked what would you make of it if your partner goes to get food and comes bk with 1 plate for themself...

This is true

If my partner got food in ANY scenario without considering my belly also, we are having words mate. I just think that is the height of selfishnesss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Would anybody really hint to their partner they want some food though?

Unreal scenario imo.

I'm sure whoever is hungry enough goes up 1st and offers the other a plate no?

Shoulda asked what would you make of it if your partner goes to get food and comes bk with 1 plate for themself...

Fam you'd be surprised. My last two gfs are the same in respect to catering to their man. As soon as I look like I'm getting up "What do you need?". After years of that it's just "Babe...?" :rofl: 

But like I said, they also knew, after cooking a food for me, washing up etc I got that. If I need to run errands for her it's me saying "What needs doing". Then after years it's "Babe can you do xyz for me please". Just the dynamics. I wouldn't hint. She'd ask me anyway. It's unheard of for me to carry a plate back to my woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

It's unheard of for me to carry a plate back to my woman.

The thought is baffling. Cant imagine it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok let's take it back a notch lads.

Is it a level where you expect your partner to get it for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Ok let's take it back a notch lads.

Is it a level where you expect your partner to get it for you?

Not at all. I just know my woman. I would never "expect" anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×