Nahhhh, that is foul.

The only answer is violence,

18 minutes ago, Wavant said:

Nahhhh, that is foul.

The only answer is violence,

pmsl 

man hit him with the 'moooove man' gesture 

On 8/11/2018 at 8:57 AM, Admin. said:

Sutely cant be the same man that said he had the ting in the deja studio every set

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 7/22/2018 at 8:46 AM, yhfam said:

Fuckin ell

twitter has really given a voice for these gargoyles

was just watching krepts insta story, the nigga filmed his girl paying the bill with her face all screwed up

Lol says it all

9 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Dm_wxupUcAExJqG.jpg

yo undertaker swag is -100. How's he coming to the wedding like that. Fit Finlay out here dressed like Ol' Gil

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

That’s pretty weird tbf. 

Definitely winced readin it

I guess I’ll be that guy. This whole exchange was mad patronising. There are plenty of black boys who aren’t on the road doing foolishness. The majority of them are studying trying to make it out of the ends.

It was no different when I was growing. Most of us just kept our heads down and stayed out of trouble. It was only a small minority on that road life doing nonsense.

I’m sure this guy meant well but it’s making it seem like seeing black boys studying on a Friday night is the exception to the rule. I get he’s trying to counter the media narrative of what we see but it came across as insulting. He could’ve executed this way better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I guess I’ll be that guy. This whole exchange was mad patronising. There are plenty of black boys who aren’t on the road doing foolishness. The majority of them are studying trying to make it out of the ends.

It was no different when I was growing. Most of us just kept our heads down and stayed out of trouble. It was only a small minority on that road life doing nonsense.

I’m sure this guy meant well but it’s making it seem like seeing black boys studying on a Friday night is the exception to the rule. I get he’s trying to counter the media narrative of what we see but it came across as insulting. He could’ve executed this way better.

If he was sincere he probably wouldn’t even record it. But this is the fake social media era so what else do you expect? 

I locked off the video quickly but those guys could easily just be studying for exams or something. And this ‘Action Jackson’ nobhead is acting like they just discovered penicillin 😁 patronising is an understatement 

20 minutes ago, ag. said:

If he was sincere he probably wouldn’t even record it. But this is the fake social media era so what else do you expect? 

I locked off the video quickly but those guys could easily just be studying for exams or something. And this ‘Action Jackson’ nobhead is acting like they just discovered penicillin 😁 patronising is an understatement 

Fam, the fact he said “what can you see?” was just embarrassing. He’s acting like he saw a unicorn fly over the Aurora Borealis during an eclipse.

I don’t know this guy’s true intentions, he could mean well but boy, that seemed contrived. Man said “caught on camera” ya know. 🤣

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Fam, the fact he said “what can you see?” was just embarrassing. He’s acting like he saw a unicorn fly over the Aurora Borealis during an eclipse.

I don’t know this guy’s true intentions, he could mean well but boy, that seemed contrived. Man said “caught on camera” ya know. 🤣

See sooo much stuff like this on Insta. Everyone is a self help advisor, a philosopher, ‘spiritualist’, activist etc. 

That Action Jackson has been at it for TIME. I remember when I was in school they sent all the black boys on a trip to Brunel, sat us in a lecture hall and wheeled out this Action Jackson character to throw slogans at us. "Eagles fly, chickens fry!" " Etc. 

My school tried their best tbf... There were SO many opportunities looking back. That's when I saw the importance of parenting.

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

!!!

Video was mad cringe and all

I thought that nigga was in a rush? Handing out doe making up conversations, posing up in pics, doing the most.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, kerser said:

Egehdbndjdjdndndm

Man got licks for da licks

TqUWkWn.jpg