Official Twitter Thread

JDC

What an uneducated d*ck so much wrong with that tweet. Well I hope he gets at least a 6 month sentance and has to share a cell with 5 other muslim youths.

Bruv don't let your emotions affect your judgment here.

If he can get shift for that, so can you. Either it is OK to say ANYTHING online or it isn't.

• 1 month later...

Rossi B & Luca@rossibandluca

The lack appreciation we get from @rinsefm for grafting hard for years in the stinkiest, sweatiest, equipmentless studios is a true joke.

It's a liberty, but f*ck it. We all know who the top boys were from dot! Us! Anyone who says differently don't know a thing.

Furthermore, other than @DJEZOfficial and literally one or two others, all you ukg djs are whack. And also, f*ck 1x too lol #rantdone

tbh even if they feel they've been parred there's no point in sending for RinseFM you're hurting your career

• 6 months later...

@Coldsteps yesterday on twitter:

So can somebody tell me DIXY gal flex @ please I'm about to @ him in every single tweet no indirect free kicks #Please&Thanks

Got to the club and couldn't find a parking space so I'm thinking the rave is jammm inside when I got inside about 50 people #Dead

I said to the promoter @IceBlake have you got my money because if not give me cancellation and I'm gone.

So as @dixygyalflex was in jamaica 2 weeks ago I don't see how he was promoting his dance but anyway the rave was DEAD straight!!!

I don't see how a big grown man like @dixygalflex is still pulling 18 year old girls to raves or I think that is@IceBlake anyhow......

Set done I went downstairs to see @dixygalflex and@IceBlake at the door bag on shoulder like they were ready to leave f*cking rude!!!!!

So @dixygalflex said how much we got for you I said a figure what was agreed 3 figures then there was a long silence @IceBlake started walking away #Rage

So this big washed up pussio @dixygyalflex try push a chicken & chips money in my hand and said "it's not there" ARE YOU f*cking DIZZY BLUD!

So as @dixygalflex runs upstairs and leaves@IceBlake on the front line to get all the bad up real p*ssy hole move

So after kicking up a stink for about 5 mins the parrrmoters seem to be mugging me off so I went upstairs locked off the system and said RAVE DUN and what!

After about 30 mins of rage telling people bout their clart I ended up getting my money even if you have to go cash point I want my doe!!

I refuse to let a man like @dixygalflex take me for a c*nt therefore I had to make an example of him on twitter now my phone is ringing.....

Why is @dixygalflex calling my phone now when he wouldn't come downstairs to pay dj's yesterday real big grown BOY!!!

Sorry if you feel like I'm taking the piss but@dixygalflex never try put £50 in my hand again#Please&Thanks

Big up @IceBlake tho was running around borrowing money off people to pay dj's and @dixygalflex took his last £5 and got jerk chicken

@dixygalflex spent all his money on dubs in jamaica and was eating box food all week as there was no DIXY CHICKEN shop in jamaica.

was creasing yesterday when everyone was going in on the chicken and chips money.