Official Twitter Thread

JDC

i saw his post earlier this morning on ig and did the biggest :/

has he forgotten his lane

did he not make rat tat at tat and various other tunes threatening violence against other men

he should just keep quiet and make his pees - allow trying to get political he has no leg to stand on 

20 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Drax The Destroyer

:rofl:

/

Fair response from giggs

Why should he let piers draw him out?

Fuck piers and his pretend interest in anything but sensationalism

Edit: read giggs original outburst. Still dont think he needs to go on gmb. He's said enough

Giggs should take a look at what black artist done stateside when they were confronted about black lives matter questions many said they dont know or point blank played ignorant to it. Stay in your lane and make your money. I can say with confidence that Giggs will not bring anything of any use or value if he joins the debate.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i saw his post earlier this morning on ig and did the biggest :/

has he forgotten his lane

did he not make rat tat at tat and various other tunes threatening violence against other men

he should just keep quiet and make his pees - allow trying to get political he has no leg to stand on 

Rare sensible response. At some point some black person in the media, who has a legitimate platform, should challenge these rappers to a debate.

A sensible debate, but important one. What England and 'the West' need is a black 'alt right' like di wypipo have that challenges the status quo and calls out the bullshit most people are too stupid to, and in some cases too insincere to address so they blame police, government etc. Piers didn't just wake up and get bravery to specifically address black boys out of nowhere did he

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Giggs should take a look at what black artist done stateside when they were confronted about black lives matter questions many said they dont know or point blank played ignorant to it. Stay in your lane and make your money. I can say with confidence that Giggs will not bring anything of any use or value if he joins the debate.  

Yeah follow black Americans more. That's helped black people so much hasn't it? Do you think these things thru gg?

1 minute ago, ag. said:

Rare sensible response. At some point some black person in the media, who has a legitimate platform, should challenge these rappers to a debate.

A sensible debate, but important one. What England and 'the West' need is a black 'alt right' like di wypipo have that challenges the status quo and calls out the bullshit most people are too stupid to, and in some cases too insincere to address so they blame police, government etc. Piers didn't just wake up and get bravery to specifically address black boys out of nowhere did he

Sounds like...u should be the leader of this new faction...

5 minutes ago, ag. said:

Yeah follow black Americans more.  That's helped black people so much hasn't it? Do you think these things thru gg?

What will Giggs bring to the table?  look at that shambles of an instagram post. Do you really  think he will be a good person to have on national TV to speak on this issue seriously? 

Clearly you are upset about the Drax picture its a joke I like you. with Gambino not posting as much you bring that other balance to the forum. You are an angry man but I say that is more to do with age and you will probably mature over the next decade.  I am not your enemy so please do not try and insult me I have nothing but love for you.

• Like 2

On 13/05/2018 at 1:25 PM, O Fenomeno said:

Anyone else following this?

It is gutting, harrowing set of events

4 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

What will Giggs bring to the table?  look at that shambles of an instagram post. Do you really  think he will be a good person to have on national TV to speak on this issue seriously? 

Clearly you are upset about the Drax picture its a joke I like you. with Gambino not posting as much you bring that other balance to the forum. You are an angry man but I say that is more to do with age and you will probably mature over the next decade. 

Why doesnt Giggs go on GMB if hes brave enough, put his side across and whether or not Piers tries to troll or bait him, he should be able to hold his own and put his point across. Who is he to be above a debate? He is very relevant in this music/violence/london debate and whether or not Piers is sincere in wanting a debate, people like Giggs need to speak up now

8 minutes ago, ag. said:

Why doesnt Giggs go on GMB if hes brave enough, put his side across and whether or not Piers tries to troll or bait him, he should be able to hold his own and put his point across. Who is he to be above a debate? He is very relevant in this music/violence/london debate and whether or not Piers is sincere in wanting a debate, people like Giggs need to speak up now

Giggs is an entertainer. They should have someone who works in that field  who knows the facts and figures to speak on it not an entertainer.

When football violence occurs do they have Joey Barton on the couch speaking on it? Or somebody qualified from the FA or one of these special groups ?

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Thizz said:

WTF is going on there?

See something about a dead body and a groomer.

Is there a recap somewhere?

This woman was linking some wrongun.

she cut it off and then he started lusting after her daughter (15/16) and seems to have got invovled.

Woman sent daughter to Caribbean to get away from this man.

Man finds out and goes Caribbean to find her. Befriends the grandparents and family (buying gifts and paying for stuff etc).

Said deve decided to take the teen to America with him.

Teen is now dead.

37 minutes ago, Thizz said:

WTF is going on there?

See something about a dead body and a groomer.

Is there a recap somewhere?

No recap ive been scrollin

The short story is ava vidal was with this man john gordillo over 10 yrs ago. They lived together when her daughter was 14 or younger for 18 months

The ending is that the child died at 25 (suicide potentially) and this man is takin ava her mum to court for possession of her ashes

After endin the relationship this man stalked the child, ava sent her to Barbados to get away from him, social services told him to leave her alone but he followed her out there. Bought gifts for the nan an in that way gained access to the child. He waited til she was 18 an then moved her in with him. Theres photos of him an her on holiday behind avas back. His current fb profile pic is him an the girl an hes referring to her as his daughter and seems to call her by a new name which isn't her name

This is how he spoke about the child at the age of 14. Basically callin her a tax in his way of fuckin her mum

https://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/comedy-review-f-konomics-1-764128

Yet now shes his daughter etc etc

Ava says he groomed an brainwashed the child. He says he was carin for "his daughter" who was to paraphrase emotionally neglected by her mum

It's all so disgusting. I think hes a psycho pedo. Even if anything he says is true, why fight the mum over her ashes? Why did he travel all the way to Barbados to maintain contact an bought the nan tv an sofas...

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Giggs is an entertainer. They should have someone who works in that field  who knows the facts and figures to speak on it not an entertainer.

When football violence occurs do they have Joey Barton on the couch speaking on it? Or somebody qualified from the FA or one of these special groups ?

Mike Glc is a rapper but if Piers Morgan invited him on there u kno tomorrow morning Mike will be on there going off on a mad rant. Say what u like about the guy but at least he tries take some responsibility. These guys like Giggs just wanna eat off rap but not be questioned, but if the music culture he is an influential part of has clear negative consequences then he needs to stop acting like a petulant kid and speak up. Giggs comes off like he lacks confidence outside of his comfort zone though

• Downvote 3

No doubt Mike GLC will be on it he is a fame hungry bellhop negro who has tried various attempts over the past two decades to get fame. I told him about himself after that debacle with that Greek Cave Dweller and The sun which he caught feeling over and blocked me. Fuck that clown don't even bring Fame hungry whore into this conversation I see through his gimmicks. 

Like I said before it is not Giggs lane to speak on this issue, his job is to entertain. You are a well versed individual  I know you have seen Giggs speak various times you can not put him on front street like that to speak about such a serious issue.

cape2.png 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156055381375726&id=559505725&set=a.10150693893575726.446290.559505725&source=48

This is him announcing her death before her mum had a chance. Note the names he listed her as. He also seems to have control over her fb page which has been memorialised

Yoo them comments did the maddest 180 I've ever seen.

2 hours ago, ag. said:

because no one should debate racists who just want to put on a good show. as much as i am against 99% of these shitty rappers that appear to promote the violence that plagues the streets, i am 1000% behind Giggs responses. regardless of how important the issue is, never be trolled by a fool into a debate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

No doubt Mike GLC will be on it he is a fame hungry bellhop negro who has tried various attempts over the past two decades to get fame. I told him about himself after that debacle with that Greek Cave Dweller and The sun which he caught feeling over and blocked me. Fuck that clown don't even bring Fame hungry whore into this conversation I see through his gimmicks. 

Like I said before it is not Giggs lane to speak on this issue, his job is to entertain. You are a well versed individual  I know you have seen Giggs speak various times you can not put him on front street like that to speak about such a serious issue.

cape2.png 

:lol:

glc is one interesting character. Likes to describe himself s this pioneer that dumb youths like AG buy into .

some clasic tweets from him

wild spellings

always seem him round the ends

looks at man like hes about to ask if i have a spare 80p to change

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Anyone else following this?

It is gutting, harrowing set of events

Been following this for a couple of days.

The whole thing is heartbreaking.

The child was failed by her parents imo.

Especially the stupid mother who put her child in such an unnecessary and avoidable situation.

Hope the paedo rots.

fair play to him. He was one the guyd that set off the Oxford street mixtape hustle.  Them man used to just lurk around footlocker (Dust summit) with a Nike hold all bag of cd's harassing folk.:lol:.

Most of them done are probably Muslim converts now recruiting dons

6 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Been following this for a couple of days.

The whole thing is heartbreaking.

The child was failed by her parents imo.

Especially the stupid mother who put her child in such an unnecessary and avoidable situation.

Hope the paedo rots.

You are blaming the mother?

How so bruh? Sounds illogical to me.

The father sounds like a piece of shit.