Official Twitter Thread

JDC

14 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Sounds totally logical to me

The mother is the reason this man had access to the girl in the first place

The reality is men that live with their partner and their partners child are a bigger risk to children than Asian grooming gangs

But she took actions and removed the child away from him?

The child's actual father was bribed by this paedo. There's no evidence but I would find it hard to believe she wouldnt tell him and her mother to keep the daughter away from the paedo 

55 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

SJW....deamon vocab...

You don't see any irony in this stupid line? The maddest thing is SJW for me originally made me think more of young, usually white or European uni students, doing some humanities related course, probably middle class... the more recent and new type of SJW is the black, twitter or insta SJW who probably refers to themself as 'melanated queen' or something hotepish like that. The new black SJW is deeply protective of LGBT, transgender issues and intersectional feminism, even when the shit they talk is clearly just to get retweets and likes from other SJW's on twitter, and has no real basis in life outside the internet or academia...

Social Justice Warriors are running rampant in this fake social media generation. Someone needs to shut these cunts up. 

Guys like piers Morgan have been trained and conditioned from a young age in how to win a debate and use verbosity to get their own way, from when they were in the private education system, so yes it is a rigged situation, which you can extrapolate to countless other scenarios. Giggs is a smart dude; just say your piece and keep it moving, don't get ensnared in these daem traps, shit won't end nice

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Anderson said:

You dont wanna debate with venom cos hes a daft faggot...

But giggs should debate with piers morgan on live tv...?

Come on bro. Even someone who could put across a good argument against piers morgan (doubt giggs could) would still lose. Its a rigged game designed to make ITV/Piers money. And for that reason I c/s giggs not entertaining it

People like Venom and Piers are two sides of the same insincere cuntish coin but at least Piers is entertaining

I can think of bare UK rappers who would hold their own in that situation and not just conscious ones, which is why I mentioned someone like glc. These rappers are gonna need to start speaking up if the music culture related violence keeps increasing in ldn and England generally

5 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Guys like piers Morgan have been trained and conditioned from a young age in how to win a debate and use verbosity to get their own way, from when they were in the private education system, so yes it is a rigged situation, which you can extrapolate to countless other scenarios. Giggs is a smart dude; just say your piece and keep it moving, don't get ensnared in these daem traps, shit won't end nice

Pathetic inferiority complex. There's plenty of people born and raised in Peckham just like Giggs, and educated in the same schools as Giggs, who today could handle their own against someone like Piers. What the fuck is this mollycoddling euphemistic nonsense u prats keep using to defend Giggs? If you don't think man can go on GMB and handle a simple debate, Piers trolling factored in, you must be saying Giggs is a stupid man that can only handle conversations in his comfort zone? & Piers Morgan never even went to Private secondary school anyway or even a grammar secondary, he went to a comprehensive.

• Downvote 1

Piers Morgan is a funny guy.

If Giggs was up there, halfway through the "debate" he'd drop 'so why were you in jail?' and turn the whole thing sideways.

That show's not a place to go and have a debate, Piers would drop a point to make you look foolish, talk over you so you don't get a fair chance to respond or even be heard, and end the whole segment whilst you're still trying to get your shit off in the background. Then you'd just have to sit on that L.

Right thing for Giggs to avoid.

• Like 2