Official Twitter Thread

JDC

It was on an episode of black ish

Bo's mum didnt raise Bo to do that but Bo was doin it as an adult anyway and her daughter was doin the same for her twin brother...

I didn't kno it was an issue. Never thought about that specifically but women are raised to cater to the men in our lives, no doubt

Personally I would ask the girl, is that plate for your man? Go from there (if it got to that point)

4 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

You wouldn't ask her that Smaddy cah you would fix your man a plate. It's not a disrespect ting. Same way you'd cater to your man same way you'd be in the kitchen and tell your man you need xyz from the shop, and up he gets to fetch the one rarse ting she needs from the shop. No questions.

True

Would anybody really hint to their partner they want some food though?

Unreal scenario imo.

I'm sure whoever is hungry enough goes up 1st and offers the other a plate no?

Shoulda asked what would you make of it if your partner goes to get food and comes bk with 1 plate for themself...

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Unreal scenario imo.

Shoulda asked what would you make of it if your partner goes to get food and comes bk with 1 plate for themself...

This is true

If my partner got food in ANY scenario without considering my belly also, we are having words mate. I just think that is the height of selfishnesss

3 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Unreal scenario imo.

Fam you'd be surprised. My last two gfs are the same in respect to catering to their man. As soon as I look like I'm getting up "What do you need?". After years of that it's just "Babe...?" :rofl: 

But like I said, they also knew, after cooking a food for me, washing up etc I got that. If I need to run errands for her it's me saying "What needs doing". Then after years it's "Babe can you do xyz for me please". Just the dynamics. I wouldn't hint. She'd ask me anyway. It's unheard of for me to carry a plate back to my woman.