Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rumble

TA TA

I dont think I'll be able to get onto the forum much any more cos my work have just employed a new girl to work down in my showroom with me, but she uses the computer for other sh*t!Bummer man!I'm a still try get on here when i can!Later on peeps! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont think I'll be able to get onto the forum much any more cos my work have just employed a new girl to work down in my showroom with me, but she uses the computer for other sh*t!Bummer man!I'm a still try get on here when i can!Later on peeps! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
AWWWW see ya later mate *jen waves*hope you can still come on x :cry:

Jen wat are we going to do wiv out Dj rumble on ere coz it will be 1 less person to take the P**s out of

Jen wat are we going to do wiv out Dj rumble on ere coz it will be 1 less person to take the P**s out of
HAHAHAHA biggrin.gif awww we love him really... :shock:

DONT HAVE IT RUMBLE TELL SHE TO MOVE WAY YA FRESH HEAD DIS MY SPACE
innit tricks... she could at least share... biggrin.gif

She's gone for half hour to do the post - ha ha ha! biggrin.gif Best get some postin done quick time!I may be able to get on around lunch times, till she gets back - but depends on busyness of shop!We'll c how it pans out!She might get sacked - BWAH AHA HA :twisted:

I heard I of the girls say they have a voodoo doll so that may help
LOL i think that was lisa tricksy LOL :shock:

She's gone for half hour to do the post - ha ha ha!  biggrin.gif Best get some postin done quick time!I may be able to get on around lunch times, till she gets back - but depends on busyness of shop!We'll c how it pans out!She might get sacked - BWAH AHA HA  :twisted:
lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked :twisted: mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now :roll:

lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked  :twisted:  mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now  :roll:
Thats wot SK said to me!

lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked  :twisted:  mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now  :roll:
Thats wot SK said to me!
biggrin.gif Do it!

Thats wot SK said to me!
biggrin.gif Do it!
I agree get the B***h sacked cos we are also one person down to terrorise on ere. lol nah im jokin just get her sacked. xxx

Lol i wuldnt sack u tricksy and yeah i have no heart bout her gettin sacked cos its stopping rumble from being able to tlk to us all. xxx

I fink she gonna get sacked anyway - she's sh*t!Dont know wot she doin....