TA TA

DJ Rumble

I dont think I'll be able to get onto the forum much any more cos my work have just employed a new girl to work down in my showroom with me, but she uses the computer for other sh*t!Bummer man!I'm a still try get on here when i can!Later on peeps! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont think I'll be able to get onto the forum much any more cos my work have just employed a new girl to work down in my showroom with me, but she uses the computer for other sh*t!Bummer man!I'm a still try get on here when i can!Later on peeps! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
AWWWW see ya later mate *jen waves*hope you can still come on x :cry:

She's gone for half hour to do the post - ha ha ha! biggrin.gif Best get some postin done quick time!I may be able to get on around lunch times, till she gets back - but depends on busyness of shop!We'll c how it pans out!She might get sacked - BWAH AHA HA :twisted:

She's gone for half hour to do the post - ha ha ha!  biggrin.gif Best get some postin done quick time!I may be able to get on around lunch times, till she gets back - but depends on busyness of shop!We'll c how it pans out!She might get sacked - BWAH AHA HA  :twisted:
lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked :twisted: mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now :roll:

lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked  :twisted:  mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now  :roll:
Thats wot SK said to me!

lmfao @ Rumble....Plot something to get her sacked  :twisted:  mwahhahahahah ..cant have ya not posting now  :roll:
Thats wot SK said to me!
biggrin.gif Do it!
I agree get the B***h sacked cos we are also one person down to terrorise on ere. lol nah im jokin just get her sacked. xxx