'Are you gonna pay tho?'

Afroman

I know this debate comes every now and againhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6yUgHrSqAShe does chat sense On a real who pays?I agree with her on the terms of 'The one who invites' pays FULLSTOP.its a shame, majority of women of her age don't reason like her. Also, I like when girls(friend No wifey) drop this line. 'So when are you taking me out?' :rolleyes: .....silence..

[snoop dogg/] Can we get a motherf*ckin moment of silence, for the small chronic break?A-hah, niggaz be brown-nosing these hoes and sh*t.Takin bitches out to eat, and spendin money on these hoes, knowhatI'msayin?I treat a bitch like 7-Up I never have I never wellI tell a bitch like thisBitch, you without me is like Harry Melvin without BluenotesYou'll never go platinumHey Daz, give me a light nigga [snoop dogg/]

Guest Lisa Turtle

I have paid the majority of times I've ever been to dinner with someone of the opposite sex. Even whilst in a relationship.I could count on one hand how many times I've been paid for.It didn't bother me at first with my ex, then I realised I was paying for everything, picking up the tab for loads of things all the time (not just food)I dont get the opportunity to go on dates nowadays so I don't really know. I would always come with my own money to split the bill anyway, its just common sense.But I think the inviter should at least be prepared to pay for the invitee, even if the invitee ends up paying for themselves.