(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

I flopped hard on the Free 4 All, way too many guys and got smoked everytime I respawned. Them are the times you find out who moves around the Map and who sticks in 1 spot lol.Zak, J-Step and Vinyl are easily in the first team. Vinyl what gun do you use, always bare accurate and kills man pronto.
ACR Badest Gun On Game Or The Scar Both Pretty Sikk.
Have I got that ACR unlocked, am on LvL 32, Think I've got the Scar.
Nah You Get It Lvl 38/39 I Think.

Im not appreciating how people are moving to me watch next game!!Mic Man / el kapitain and gambino i got personal vendettas now!And i did leave my pS3 i was tryna send an important email at the same time! All im saying is when i get my bling perk its over for certain man! and i never camped out that much! El kapitan was just jamming on one of the roofs in favela with a GRENADE launcher just popping random shots....could never call me a camper

lvl 48 for the ACR
Yeah My Bad 48 Sounds Right.Still ACR With RedDot&Silencer >>>>
Long way for me to go then, Plus I keep playing Private games with you man so my LvL aint moving up. f*ckin 70 for my old AK47 takes the piss. I don't use them Laser sights either I prefer my weapons clean.

Im not appreciating how people are moving to me watch next game!!Mic Man / el kapitain and gambino i got personal vendettas now!And i did leave my pS3 i was tryna send an important email at the same time! All im saying is when i get my bling perk its over for certain man! and i never camped out that much! El kapitan was just jamming on one of the roofs in favela with a GRENADE launcher just popping random shots....could never call me a camper
lol u chat sh*t, i only ever use the scar-h, doesn't have a grenade launcherhola at mic man or macz, they both f*ck wit guns that have grenade launchers

lvl 48 for the ACR
Yeah My Bad 48 Sounds Right.Still ACR With RedDot&Silencer >>>>
Long way for me to go then, Plus I keep playing Private games with you man so my LvL aint moving up. f*ckin 70 for my old AK47 takes the piss. I don't use them Laser sights either I prefer my weapons clean.
LooL True Im Still Stuck On 54 Yeah 70 Is A Piece Looong I Aint Gonna Prestige Dont Put In Enough Time To Do 70 10x.Dont Think The Ak Is Gonna Be All That TBH.

lol Are my eyes decieving me or is Suspect sending Warning shots. If you don't come Top 6 in the next Free 4 All or Top 3 in your team next game I think you should agree not to sign into an online game for 7 days whilst you practise.
LOL dont worry this is just spurring me on. watch when i go on some daniel son training and come back 2 murk u all

Yea to be honest when I used the AK47 in campaign mode I was bare dissapointed, looked horrible and felt bare light weight (Like am really holding and firing it..........) didn't feel or sound like he had the say UMPH in COD4. Still am having to just use the RPD now, firing rate isn't too quick on it but it holds a lot of Bullets and has go distance.

its f*cked the way i actually haven't found a gun i dn't have a problem withthe one i use nw, is just the one that pisses me off the least
LooL What Gun You Using?I Would Recommend The FAMAS/M4/FAL All Pretty Sweet Guns IMO
i use the scar-h, its a beauty wen it comes to shootin mid to long rangebut completly useless when shootin from the hip

its f*cked the way i actually haven't found a gun i dn't have a problem withthe one i use nw, is just the one that pisses me off the least
LooL What Gun You Using?I Would Recommend The FAMAS/M4/FAL All Pretty Sweet Guns IMO
i use the scar-h, its a beauty wen it comes to shootin mid to long rangebut completly useless when shootin from the hip
So basically your saying it's the absolute perfect gun for you considering you find 1 Spot and sit shooting from it all game...iJoke

So basically your saying it's the absolute perfect gun for you considering you find 1 Spot and sit shooting from it all game...iJoke
basically if u want to actually hit sumthing u have to focuswhich isn't ideal when sumones in yur face campinodo u still use that light machin gun, i 4got whats it called

lol This Campino name is a Joke. How can anyone call me a camper when I spot about 5 man camping in 1 building next to the bridge, I run round shoot 3 of them and quickly hid down a passage way to reload my gun, the same 3 guys came looking for me so I smoked em all again in the back and they call man a camper for it lol. Battered them all over the Map for the most kills, Noobs aswell using Grenade launchers.I think the Camping name gets abused with most man on here though to be honest, I don't think anyone on here runs around the map like a headless chicken, At times you gotta stop and take cover to reload etc, man like Dodger was deffinately camped out he's the only one I personally noticed doing it.Yea I use to RPD Light Machine gun Suspect, works for my violent shooting style but I miss the AK from COD4.

soz for not accepting invtes dudeswas playin team deathmatch few m8s against randomsswear the heartbeat sensor makes things way too easyesp when the whole team is usin it
There is a Ninja Perk to block that though right, doubt many people would be using it though.
Yeah I Got That Ninja Perk Straight Aint Being Caught Slippings By Some Guy Camping With His HeartBeat Sensor, Been Done Far Too Many Times On TDM. Ninja Perk Is A Must TBH.