(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

Finally about to be reunited with the AK47 - Dunno how J-Step has managed to clock over 15 days on it, I'm only just over 2 Days.

AK47's a bit of par really....Tar-21>>>>>

I dont know how ive played for so long either, pretty sure I only played for like 24 days on COD4 over a year and a half :/

/

Where the f*ck is everyone aswell, swear I only ever see Solo & Reams online more time

will be returning to the scene (if it still exists) this weekend, breaking up for easter holidays so i'm taking my ps3 home

beg the original teams link up for some sessions, miss this game. there's no challenge on campus everyone is either sh*t or just not on levels.

reah where u been macz?

i noticed u aint signed onto psn for timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u got new psn?

I'm about man swear I saw you online the other day??

I've still got the same PSN

/

Lol gambino what was going on last night? Pure inconsistent...see like one game you got 20+ kills an few deaths, then I was seeing games where you had more deaths than kills

Combination of switching Classes too much and a little lag lol - Bare hit and miss though I just wasn't backing it.

True say a lot of man seem to be in different clans these days or rocking different Tags atleast. Everyone should Party up and get the ball rolling.