(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

f*ckin c*nt bastard trains!Woke up post haste, called sainsburys, chick was so safe-even offered me her copy if I didn't get down in time.Issue now....my replacement ps3 got delivered to my old workplace, woulda made it in time to collect it if the f*ckin train wasn't 25mins late.Pissed.Any of you man who ain't got me already add DeeRCTomorrow.(lord knows I ain't coming back to this thread cos the hype will make things worse.......pissed gambino)Feel to go use my housemates ps...

Someone needs to sue these cunts. Guys that have got the game now, tell me does it still have that piss poor prestige mode and badges for Hours played rather than What u can do.
your some propa woman init 4 eva moaning about something no matter what
Everyone agreed last year it needed changing so I'm asking has it, calm yourself.Although I can see why you would wanna defend the system as without it you would of been stuck on Badge 1 for 12 months.

lol @ the madness I hadpinged this chick who works in morrisons on my iphone asking if she was working today, she replies with "nah mate, call of duty £25"just started creasing, she said she'll try holding 2 back for mespeak to her half hour later saying "got 2 xbox copies on hold for you is that ok"was like nahhh, PS3 (was my fault i forgot to say)so on the train back, i ping her to see if she sorted it...no replyrolled to the shop anyway to see if they had any...they didnt an the guy was being a d*ckget back home now an she pings me saying did you get them...told her nah an she said they'll still be there, called my boy (who was having the 2nd copy) and we drove down there..said to the guy the girls name & she has held back 2 an he was like nah none left...theres pure guys hovering around aswell. i was like nah she has held 2 back for me, asks my name an then pulls them outone guy saw him pull them out, (just got turned away) an was like I thought you never had any lol guy was pissed

:/ how can i have two copies of this game and not be able to play either,gotta return the one on my table to shopto tomorrow, and my boy is not gonna be able to drop the one he copped for me until tomorrow evening.FMLdon't wanna turn my ps3 on because I don't wanna see evryone on my playing this sh*t