Channel 4 3D week - 16 Nov - 20 Nov

2deal2

Channel 4 3D week - 16 Nov - 20 Nov939c488d-d29b-49b0-a17c-8211a69aecaf_625x352.jpgDerren Brown Presents The 3D Magic Spectacular - Monday 16 Nov 10PM Flesh for Frankenstein - Wednesday 18 Nov, 12.40AM Friday the 13th Part III in 3D - Friday 20 Nov, 10PMThe Greatest Ever 3D Moments - Saturday 21 Nov ???Got your glasses from Sainsburys?

I wonder how many hours of TV striker must watch a day.
When you're unemployed for X months, you watch all kinds of sh*t.I'm pissed though because my local Sainsburys didn't even get any glasses, and I would have to get a long bus ride to a Sainsburys superstore just to check if they have them. Why could they have given them away with newspapers or TV guides?

Saw Up! in 3D recently, everything was stunningly palpable, it was sick. I'd seen a couple of 3D things in years past, but the relevant technology must've leapt forward since then, because I don't remember it being that impressive.Will be interesting to see how it comes over on a small screen. Though I'm not overly excited, that's more due to Channel 4's general wastivity