dis rep ting ay a joking

Kim

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
that mother f*ck*ng islamo facist alejandro sosa has like +50 repthe f*cks making that happen? he aint gonna esplode you
Llow calling me that though This post hurt my feelings tbh, if i see u irl i am wrapping u up
lol no ure notu bench marshmallowsfass

that mother f*ck*ng islamo facist alejandro sosa has like +50 repthe f*cks making that happen? he aint gonna esplode you
Llow calling me that though This post hurt my feelings tbh, if i see u irl i am wrapping u up
And to think this guy is trying to put himself across like he is a model Muslim and is proper about the faith. Another one of them guys that talk sh*t.

And to think this guy is trying to put himself across like he is a model Muslim and is proper about the faith. Another one of them guys that talk sh*t.
Never once have i said im a model Muslim u snakeDont cry cos i threatened your captain son