(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Never played COD before, have never been the FPS type.Got Halo 3 but never played it, watched others play it but I just thought I'd never like the FPS cos I used to get motion sickness (how f*ck*ng gay?). Took a chance with MW2 and WOW, game is going to be addicitve, it's too much, want to cop the other COD now. Which are worth copping? COD 4 and 5?

this was heavydone a few missions, wasnt initially that impressed with single player so jumped on multiplayergot SLEWED until i got create a class then it started feeling GOODstill only on level 12 or somethingpicked harriet strike for the first killstreak reward to unlock. heavy heavy heavy. the gun on that thing got me like 10 kills.went back on single player:

the escape from the Favelas on the roof tops..>>>>
SICK

want to cop the other COD now. Which are worth copping? COD 4 and 5?
neither. mw2 is all you needcod 4 is modern warfare (part one) so its similar to mw2 but...not quite as good.cod5 is by treyarch and its nothing compared to mw2. zombie mode is good though.anyone played spec ops yet? is it good?

Game is f*ck*ng sick.I'm swagadelic though. played campaign and after planting the bomb on the petrol tank on the snow mission I get duppied trying to meet back up with my Co-Dee.Them multiplayer matches were jokes. Some bruddah called mister chin and mr question kept getting me. Gundam got me a few times as well.