(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Guest Klitschko
Feelings levels are increasing on your part fella. I am a nightmaric beast who just does not stop running.Lightweight Pro etc alladat.I even dive off that camp cliff for fun on Jungle. Guys camp up there I jump off for the whole world to see.
Bwahahaha.

have to c/s the wave in that MW2 is too camper friendly and black ops is not. also the game being more balanced in generallook at the kit they introduced like TI's, heartbeat sensors, silenced sniper rifles etcand look at the maps eq quarry i think it is - big open areas then 3 story buildings and sh*t...also certain maps where thereare TOO MANY ENTERABLE BUILDINGS - the map with the embassy is bad for that. to many places to hide and wait for people to walk down the streetthats why cod4 was so beautiful. certain maps there was literally none or only one or two elevated positions and they were really exposed (think killhouse, shipment, to a lesser extent shipment etc), also, you could have a street full of buildings with only maybe one of them being enterablesome of the black ops maps arent amazing but its like they considered the camping issue in the design. rant over. everyone has a preference but run and gun / domination + hq is mine so i like more simple maps. tbh saturday nights session was my first time playing snd on black ops an it was good funsearch on havana >>>> _______ its just run and gun with no respawns.

• Downvote 1

ALL call of duty titles are camper friendly. Killstreaks, k/d being shoved in ur face all the time, the map designs, the slow characters, the fact that everyone starts with their best gun. There's no incentive to move anywhere and even when you do ur completely vulnerable because you die in one or two shots, it's only when u play a multiplayer fps other than call of duty that you realise how confined the call of duty titles really are. You can say what you like about Black Ops addressing this or that but at a fundamental level it's the same as MW2.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i dont really care about campers or realistic maps i just like face paced SMG play tbh as opposed to snipers etc.

ALL call of duty titles are camper friendly. Killstreaks, k/d being shoved in ur face all the time, the map designs, the slow characters, the fact that everyone starts with their best gun. There's no incentive to move anywhere and even when you do ur completely vulnerable because you die in one or two shots, it's only when u play a multiplayer fps other than call of duty that you realise how confined the call of duty titles really are. You can say what you like about Black Ops addressing this or that but at a fundamental level it's the same as MW2.
well yes, and no. you make some valid points eg player speed / kill streaks but a couple things i dont agree with eg you dont die in 1 or 2 shots - people sponge like hell in black ops which is actually annoying IMO. yes the maps havent been reinvented but they are a lot more simple and reminiscant of COD4yes, fundamentally it plays the same and looks the same as mw2 - just withdifferent maps and weapons. for me its the little things that make the difference. for example killstreaks - no nuke so u cant win objective games on kill streaks alone. each one doesnt count towards the next to remove the "harrier/chopper gunner/nuke" situationalso, taking out stopping power and juggernoob so people are more likely to use the other perksim not sure why some people like mw2 better - for me it feels like a step in the right direction towards a more balanced game, but each to their own./lol Jeffah going all rogue on us

have to c/s the wave in that MW2 is too camper friendly and black ops is not. also the game being more balanced in generallook at the kit they introduced like TI's, heartbeat sensors, silenced sniper rifles etc
If you camped in MW2 you camp in BO simple. Thats just your play style. Motion sensors are 10x worse than heartbeat sensors. Atleast you can shield yourself against that with NInja, unlike MS which you need Hacker PRO. Theres nothing wrong with TI, infact its the best equipment you can use by far if you know how to play. Boosters just made it infamous.
and look at the maps eq quarry i think it is - big open areas then 3 story buildings and sh*t...also certain maps where thereare TOO MANY ENTERABLE BUILDINGS - the map with the embassy is bad for that. to many places to hide and wait for people to walk down the street
Again, if you are a camper there are plently of corners to put yourself in BO maps, which people do. I think the MW2 maps are far more enjoyable, of course you get some bad ones but the good ones outweigh them alot. BO has like 3 good maps IMO, the rest are a borefest.
rant over. everyone has a preference but run and gun / domination + hq is mine so i like more simple maps. tbh saturday nights session was my first time playing snd on black ops an it was good fun
Me and you have similar playstyles brah. Although 6 man party domination gets tedious quick. The win is pretty much guaranteed before we play and it just comes down to who gets most kills/gets their air support in quicker. I ilke the games were I have to constantly defend back and forth, capping flags etc, which is why Launch is my favourite map.Black ops can be sick at times though, games like demo on radiation last night :D
  • Upvote 4

Guest Flat Eric
Feelings levels are increasing on your part fella. I am a nightmaric beast who just does not stop running.Lightweight Pro etc alladat.I even dive off that camp cliff for fun on Jungle. Guys camp up there I jump off for the whole world to see.
lmfao posmy nicca

haha ok medic i put my hands up you got my on the above pointsstilltheres something about black ops that feels like cod4could be the simplified (ish) mapscould be the overpowered ak74ueither way theres something more run and gun / sub machine gun friendly about the game compared to mw2

not less camper friendlybut WAY less sniper friendly, which is why You say more run and gun friendlyMedic, even if You don't cosign, You remember on release day one of our mutuals complaining for time about how non sniper friendly it was, and he wasn't getting his money's worth since he wants to snipe. think it was iNiknak

Guest Klitschko

Sniping can be peak, but its mostly good. Still get a few too many hitmarkers though.Not sure why, but I seem to have removed Hacker Pro from my sniping class, got owened like 8 times by Claymores yesterday.The people on the WMD map were caping stupidly.

not less camper friendlybut WAY less sniper friendly, which is why You say more run and gun friendly
I think this probably sums it up fairly.