(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Got the game for NOTHING yes FREE! Traded in Fifa 10 and Smackdown vs Raw 2010 which come with the 360 Elite package I got.Not having to pay for COD:MW2 >
sdklgsjdklgkjlsdjklgsdjklgjklsdjkglsdsdjgsdkjlgksljdgjklsdjklgsjkdgkjlsdjkgkjlsdklgkjsdjklgsjklgjksjkglsjkdlgkjlsdkjlsgdkjgljksdjklgjklsdgjklsdjkgjksdjkglsdjklgsdgkjllgjsdjklgsdkvknlsdbnkfkbmfdlbnbfdkdfkbldfbkdfklbkldfkbjldkfbkldfjkblkdfjbkjldfkbjldfklbdkfbasljdfiefjewiogjiewgjioewjgi

nice bargins u man got lolmade the most out of madness.anyways game is too tuff. already saw my potential with my 80-17 on headquarters using the intervention.llow the ac130.. overhyped.. cop a chopper gunner(safe fatz) and your getting 20+ kills no lie.harrier strike >>bare no scopes headtopslevel 35 :D

nice bargins u man got lolmade the most out of madness.anyways game is too tuff. already saw my potential with my 80-17 on headquarters using the intervention.llow the ac130.. overhyped.. cop a chopper gunner(safe fatz) and your getting 20+ kills no lie.harrier strike >>bare no scopes headtopslevel 35 :D
lol that was a sick gameNuke 2nite ?

ARRRGGHH BURNT TWO COPYS AND BOTH RANDOMLY GET UNREADABLE ERRORS AND STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF INSTALLINGWTF CAN I DO?HOW DO YOU OPEN YOUR XBOX?/edit: co-sign chopper gunner >>> ac got like a 10 kill streak with the chopper gunner yesterday/WHO HAS A LENS CLEANER? I BEG THEY SEND THAT TO ME

ARRRGGHH MY COPY IS f*ckED IT SAYS DISC UNREADABLE AND THATS ON BOTH COPYS I'VE BURNED FFS NEED TO GET THIS LEGIT ARRRGGHH I CAN'T EVEN INSTALL TO HARD DRIVE SOME f*ck*ng BSedit:need to check if this happens on other games which means that my xbox is either rrod'ing :D or the lens is f*cked
happen to my 1st copy thats y i installed it after

ARRRGGHH MY COPY IS f*ckED IT SAYS DISC UNREADABLE AND THATS ON BOTH COPYS I'VE BURNED FFS NEED TO GET THIS LEGIT ARRRGGHH I CAN'T EVEN INSTALL TO HARD DRIVE SOME f*ck*ng BSedit:need to check if this happens on other games which means that my xbox is either rrod'ing :D or the lens is f*cked
UGYUFVUISEGVGWGEARBURNED A 3RD COPY AND IT STOPPED AT 89%FFS

UGYUFVUISEGVGWGEARBURNED A 3RD COPY AND IT STOPPED AT 89%FFS
Baaaaaaaaaaaare failsWhy are you not buying mate