(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

lol me n medic was watchin some modders streamhe joined one of his friends private lobby, who was hosting a 10th prestige lobby.anyways, they had aimbots, ; players came up with red circles so they knew where they were.some next jump mod, where u jumped 100ft into the skyhuman ac130 mod < LOLinfinite ammowas f*cked

:lol:that sh*t is only private tho, but i rekon it will slip into the public./any1 see that vid of the new mod, medic showed me in a few weeks back and basically it replaces their equipment slot, and flash/smoke nade slot with a weapon and a perkso they have 3 weapons, and 4 perksone dood last night had it, Gold DeagleAcrRed tigter AA-12 shotty :lol:thats the new mod so watch out for it. + u will be seeing loads of shotties and secondary weapons with fall camos n sh*t, the new craze apparently.

hufgsdojvfdthe first runner >>the stiff man sniper >>>
lmao only just seeing this vid now. them stiff man kills, EPIC LLOLSCadaveric spasm From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Cadaveric spasm, also known as instantaneous rigor, cataleptic rigidity, or instantaneous rigidity, is a rare form of muscular stiffening that occurs at the moment of death, persists into the period of rigor mortis[1] and can be mistaken for rigor mortis. The cause is unknown, but is usually associated with violent deaths happening under extremely physical circumstances with intense emotion.[2] Cadaveric spasm may affect all muscles in the body, but typically only groups, such as the forearms, or hands. Cadaveric spasm is seen in cases of drowning victims when grass, weeds, roots or other materials are clutched, and provides proof of life at the time of entry into the water. Cadaveric spasm often crystallizes the last activity one did prior to death and is therefore significant in forensic investigations, e.g. holding onto a knife tightly.