(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Just got in work lol, them long sessions there, game is sick, i knew it would be good but damn its exceeded my expectationsYesterday was jokes, WOW @ Jeffahs 80 killsMost of the stages are sick too, boy dont even know when I will start single player, MP has so muchStealing the other teams dropoff to get a predator missile > _______________Def need to get a list of all the perks and what they do, so much The Q at Tescos was long, much longer than GTA, bare under 18s almost crying cos they had no ID to get it lol

Just got in work lol, them long sessions there, game is sick, i knew it would be good but damn its exceeded my expectationsYesterday was jokes, WOW @ Jeffahs 80 killsMost of the stages are sick too, boy dont even know when I will start single player, MP has so muchStealing the other teams dropoff to get a predator missile > _______________Def need to get a list of all the perks and what they do, so much The Q at Tescos was long, much longer than GTA, bare under 18s almost crying cos they had no ID to get it lol
:D :D

:D :D
Lol shoulda charged them double to get it for them+I take it everyone is going to be on tonight?

was interesting queing up for this game last nite, in blockbustersthe shop i was in had two ques 360 and Ps3 que.360 que was easily 200 heads deep and snaking back outside the shop PS3 was only 50 or so people... all contained with in the shop.hmm..

Shopto are taking the piss. LS has your copy arrived?
Bruvs they have 53 mins to deliver the game to me or im complaining. They actually sent me an email last night saying my game will be here before 12 (Unless they meant 12am :D)

Guest Esquilax

This is bullshit man, I know I'm gonna get turned down at every avenue ffsI had to go to three shops to get BorderlandsI don't think I'll be so lucky this time.

Shopto has f*cked us over. Knew they were past it- We are paying full retail price (No one has it for £55 GTFO)- We should of had it yesterday- We are told we are paying 1.99 extra to make sure it gets delivered- UKMAIL tells us, and continues to say it will be here before 12, which it isn't- Now we all have to wait like d*cks for thinking Shopto was back on track, which again, it isn't- We'll probs get it 2moz

Shopto has f*cked us over. Knew they were past it- We are paying full retail price (No one has it for £55 GTFO)- We should of had it yesterday- We are told we are paying 1.99 extra to make sure it gets delivered- UKMAIL tells us, and continues to say it will be here before 12, which it isn't- Now we all have to wait like d*cks for thinking Shopto was back on track, which again, it isn't- We'll probs get it 2moz
:lol:Allow it