can anyone sort ID out for me

Hank Moody

my boy just landed road yesterday, did 2y 8m of a 5 and i try take him out in west end i got a drivers/L so i was cool but his passport was taken by fed during his trial, and his D/L got lost in the systemcouldnt get in NOWHERE, they was goin on dumbended up in shitty ONAnON with bare touristi need either a boog D/L or NUS sorted todayfor no other use then to get in clubs and bars so dont need to be high grade or nothing holla if u can help me ou safe

that is actually hard. if i was still 16 i would be on this heavily
For £300?I might buy one for when I go to America so I can buy alcohol but if I was just a 16 year old kid..Wouldn't be worth it.
LMAO @ THEM USING A NEXT VIDEO AND DUBBING OVER THE SOUND TO PROVE HOW GOOD THE QUALITY ISTHIS IS CLASSIC

300 f*ck*ng what. Why don't your boy phone DVLA for a replacement? 50 or 70 for a replacement. DVLA keep all records i.e Passport and any other ID used to support your identity. So homeboy better go the right route
Yeah but his passport was taken by police and his drivers license was lost in the system.lmfaosorry just had to laugh againyou f*ck*ng mugif you're gonna try and bullshit anyone about this why try bullshit vip2.bet you're one of them guys who postsI NEED A SERIAL NUMBER FOR WINDOWS XP I BROKE THE DISC AND HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT NEED IT TO INSTALL IM NOT LYING THANKS

that is actually hard. if i was still 16 i would be on this heavily
For £300?I might buy one for when I go to America so I can buy alcohol but if I was just a 16 year old kid..Wouldn't be worth it.
LMAO @ THEM USING A NEXT VIDEO AND DUBBING OVER THE SOUND TO PROVE HOW GOOD THE QUALITY ISTHIS IS CLASSIC
LMAO

300 f*ck*ng what. Why don't your boy phone DVLA for a replacement? 50 or 70 for a replacement. DVLA keep all records i.e Passport and any other ID used to support your identity. So homeboy better go the right route
Yeah but his passport was taken by police and his drivers license was lost in the system.lmfaosorry just had to laugh againyou f*ck*ng mugif you're gonna try and bullshit anyone about this why try bullshit vip2.bet you're one of them guys who postswat u on about the id was so i could take him out 1 weekend on road, have already re ordered his d/l from dvla website £23 or something but wont be here in time so dont get wat ur getting @I NEED A SERIAL NUMBER FOR WINDOWS XP I BROKE THE DISC AND HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT NEED IT TO INSTALL IM NOT LYING THANKS