[FM] Yaya Toure's Agent has indicated that he has no intention of joining Manchester City [FM]

Guest R9

Yaya-Toure_2045813.jpgYaya Toure will not be joining Manchester City after his agent stated that there are far bigger clubs interested in him.The Ivory Coast midfielder was linked with the Eastlands outfit after his brother Kolo stated that he would like to play alongside his sibling, but Dimitri Seluk has ruled out such a scenario.According to the agent Toure is dismayed at Barcelona and could well consider forcing his way out of the European champions.And if he does there could be plenty of European heavyweights who will bid."If Barca do not want Yaya then I can name eight other clubs, some of the biggest in the world, that are interested in signing him," he told radio station RAC-1."One thing I can say though is that if he does leave Barca he will not go to Manchester City because he will sign for a bigger club."FrustrationAfter seeing his client start only four matches this season Toure's agent expressed his dismay at having him pen a new deal at Camp Nou in the summer."We understand that in any big team there will be rotations, but why is it always the same player that is rotated?"How come Keita has played ten games and Yaya four?"A few months ago we renewed the contract with Barcelona despite having offers from some very big clubs."My question now is why did Barca want to renew Yaya's deal? To have him on the bench? I do not understand."We respect the decisions made by the coach and will not say anything against what he decides."
Quality tbhFirst of all Maicons agent said
'If the likes of Real or United knock on the door then you consider theeventual offers - but we are talking about a top player who is fighting for the league title, the Champions League, the best player in his role, what would he be doing at City?'I think it would be unthinkable, let's not joke about it.'
Now this :lol:Parrin the par>>>>>>Shitty