Miss Black Britain 2009 - 14th Nov 2009

e.morgan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The names are jokes. But Rikaya, Zavia and Naquelle are top 3. All with f*ck*ng ridiculous names.Edit: Scratch that, Rikaya's out.

I am a bubbly, easy going girl, who has loads of friends and loves to meet new people. I am a good listener and easy to talk to. I am very ambitious and no exactly what i want from life.
Bitch, this ain't a text.N.B. The quote button doesn't work.

• 4 weeks later...
but then could she not also be classed as Chinese?
Incase you havn't yet noticed... the media see mixed race people (half blk half white) as black. Even mixed people themselves may refer to themselves as black because of the pigmentation of their skin...Would she get away with becoming Miss black Britain or Miss chinese?I know what you're tryning to get at but...I'm just saying. . .

Incase you havn't yet noticed... the media see mixed race people (half blk half white) as black. Even mixed people themselves may refer to themselves as black because of the pigmentation of their skin...Would she get away with becoming Miss black Britain or Miss chinese?I know what you're tryning to get at but...I'm just saying. . .
sad but true.

she's not half black half white though. And when you're mixed with Chinese your features are very prominent.Wasn't even tryna say she's not black tbf,was jus sayin I don't really care what the 'media' says. She's not 'black' she's mixed race.not tryna take the competition away from her like, she defo shoulda won she was the prettiest one there.But if people were like 'well she's Chinese...' well, in actual fact she's not, cause she's half black :S(and about not noticed....I live being mixed race so...)