Gamestation

Alejandro Sosa

If i take a game there in perfect condition that ive only played once how much are they likely to give me? Its for xbox360Also if i save the game to Xbox HDD will i be able to play them later without disc offline and online once ive sold the game?I have no previous experience with them so i would appreciate any helpful replies

In terms of the game price, it depends on what game it is really. They tend to have a set amout though that they will give for a game. Havent taken in a game to get cash in timeeeeee but i used to go on computer exchange website and see how much they give for the game, tends to be around the same kind of amount in other shops.

the condition doesnt really make a differencei traded in an UNOPENED copy of GOW2was still in the shrink wrapand got £3 lmaoif its a pc game - you register the cd key of the game to play online so they wont accept you returning it if youve done that as it can only be done on one computer or somethingso play dumb

the condition doesnt really make a differencei traded in an UNOPENED copy of GOW2was still in the shrink wrapand got £3 lmaoif its a pc game - you register the cd key of the game to play online so they wont accept you returning it if youve done that as it can only be done on one computer or somethingso play dumb
i took one game in perfect condition but i had opened it and played it once and they offered about 18 i thinkso i went back to game and said it wasnt working (this was true only reason i went gamestation first was cos it was on the way, i wasnt gonna sell it before going to game anyway) and they gave me a wrapped up onetook it to gamestation and they offered me the same price as before :huh: :huh: