What is your age and do you still live with your parents...

charliechalk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
P.Brisco, do you laminate your cardboard box for the winter?
mate last time i saw u, u were huddled in the doorway of williamhill lookin like sh*t and stinking of piss. huggin a next hobo for warmth.only boxes i know about get broken down for profit. f*ck off.
Hey,Thats a rather agressive outlook on life you have there.

Been living alone since I was 19 and Id advise to stay at home with parents as long as you can,So much easier to save whilst with parents
I'd disagree tbh. I moved out of my Mums when I was 17 and I'd go as far as to say I'm more determined to do certain things than I would be if I was still at home. Blessing in disguise imo.

Been living alone since I was 19 and Id advise to stay at home with parents as long as you can,So much easier to save whilst with parents
I'd disagree tbh. I moved out of my Mums when I was 17 and I'd go as far as to say I'm more determined to do certain things than I would be if I was still at home. Blessing in disguise imo.
Living alone you HAVE to pay Rent, Tax, Electric, Gas then of course shopping etcLiving with parents you dont HAVE to pay all of those, prob give ur parents a few hundred at most. But some dont even do that. So you have more dispoable money than you would living alone