Has the PoPo got your DNA....?

Badman

haha.gifBut not to worry coz....http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8354850.stm
Six-year limit on DNA of innocentThe DNA of most innocent people arrested in England, Wales and Northern Ireland will not be kept for more than six years, the Home Office has said.But police may be allowed to keep DNA from terrorism suspects, even if they are later freed or found not guilty.The move comes after the European Court of Human Rights ruled last year that the National DNA Database was illegal.Ministers say the package of proposed reforms will protect privacy but also allow police to use DNA to solve crime.
Still pissed if they got ur DNA and u aint a criminal...Discuss

yep the cunts have mineout the 3 of us arrested, it was just my DNA taken, even tho it was my mate hu was most involved in the fight and got fined and community hours and i just got a warning.its f*ckd uppppp
Sorry but I think your mate is lying to you because the court can't process a person without the DNA - without the DNA they can't put you on the PNC.

yep the cunts have mineout the 3 of us arrested, it was just my DNA taken, even tho it was my mate hu was most involved in the fight and got fined and community hours and i just got a warning.its f*ckd uppppp
Sorry but I think your mate is lying to you because the court can't process a person without the DNA - without the DNA they can't put you on the PNC.
oh well they may of already had his be4, hes never said anything about them ever taking his DNA tho.