help please

Skola

its f*ckedit toppled over from vertical to horizontal, and f*cked up a game disk not long lateri then started playingMW2and it looks to have f*cked up that disk aswellnot reading the disk and it has a little line in a circle all the way roundive got the MS warranty sticker intact but got it 2nd hand so no proof of purchase etcis there any way to get this fixed (approx cost would be useful too)this couldnt have come at a worse time

standard warranty expiredgreat
If you say I got red ring they extend your warranty by 3 years and fix it free of charge.. Try that imo
hmmits a 2008 model so that would put it in warrantybut if i send it to them and they clock its not red ringing i dunno what will happenim not 100% cert the console itself is damaged from toppling over. dont have any sh*t games with me to test on it.

standard warranty expiredgreat
If you say I got red ring they extend your warranty by 3 years and fix it free of charge.. Try that imo
hmmits a 2008 model so that would put it in warrantybut if i send it to them and they clock its not red ringing i dunno what will happenim not 100% cert the console itself is damaged from toppling over. dont have any sh*t games with me to test on it.
Try a music CD or DVDMine never had red ring.. The graphic processing unit was f*cked they tried to charge me.. I phoned back and said its got red ring and got it done for freeMy 360 scrached up my COD3 few years back after I tried moving it about while playing the game.. Game was f*cked but the 360 worked after still

Do the red ring thing. Mine just got noisy so I sent it off saying it had rrod and got a fresh one back.
ah sickwell ive tested it with a dvd which played fineso i dunno maybe it wobbled or some sh*t when i put the 2nd disk init was in vertical position anywayi hear that places like Game etc do disk repairs and that this might fix the disks so im gonna take the disks tomorrow, get them 'repaired' then try them again before considering parting with the xboxwas just looking forward to some mw2 this weekend

You can't get those dutty ring scratches out more time
yeahthe one on MW2 is more like a small set of dotsbut the are in the path of a circlethe other disk has 2 heavy ringsso im gonna get game to repair mw2 then install to hdd (wish i had done that already).if it doesnt install, im borrowing a friends copy to install it, then use my dodgy one for verification when i want to run the game - as some of the disk works - the game loads fine then stalls, or when i try and install it it stops at 20%fingers crossed