Young Spray

Seymour Cake

Young spray is a thief from east london, Every time this nigger touches jail, there man how what his blood, Why because he's a thief. Ask the streets. He another mixed up muslim.. Batty boy theifs have to die. black people need to clean house. uncle tom and dirty foot niggers like the thiefing young spray, should have there throat cut.. Batty boy thief young spray
haha

where is his new sh*t? last thing he dropped was realer then most vol. 2 and that was tiime ago.is he not on this rapping ting no more? no collabs or anything.
Realer Than Most Vol 3 --- out next monthYoung Spray >>>> _________
*faints*
show me a better rapper in the uk

where is his new sh*t? last thing he dropped was realer then most vol. 2 and that was tiime ago.is he not on this rapping ting no more? no collabs or anything.
*faints*
there are manyhe is on grinds level
Ridiculous comment.Top 5 easy.

*faints*

Young spray is a thief from east london, Every time this nigger touches jail, there man how what his blood, Why because he's a thief. Ask the streets. He another mixed up muslim.. Batty boy theifs have to die. black people need to clean house. uncle tom and dirty foot niggers like the thiefing young spray, should have there throat cut.. Batty boy thief young spray
haha
:lol:

*faints*
YOUNG SPRAY >>>>> _____ Like i saidRealer Than Most 2 Start to finish apart from one track was a madness

*faints*
shot opdvs and young tef
dvs maybe young tef is alright but still get the f*ck outter here