Young Spray

Seymour Cake

As much as I like Spray I just dont see it.Spray best thing is his delivery. First bar I think of when I think Spray is..."If I'm not real, then I talk a f*ck*ng great warand if I don't kill why the f*ck they dig his grave for"That shouldnt be the best bar I can think of a rapper who people claim to be the best in the country or even top 3.

It's 'If I'm not real, then I talk a f*ck*ng great war'Wouldn't say Giggs has great content/lyrical ability but you can't say hes not top 3 in UK
Your right there.I could & would. However Giggs has put out a lot more material then Spray so I could see reason enough for people to make the claim.

My f*ck*ng god are u lot serious?Spray? Top 5? The question is who isn't better than him!Seriously come on guy is average at mostI wouldn't even put him top5 in north london
lol who is better in North?
Mega, Mayhem, Wretch, Scorcher, Villain I could easily replace Villain with someone else from North if man try the Stonebridge is NW argument. Joe Black for example.

As much as I like Spray I just dont see it.Spray best thing is his delivery. First bar I think of when I think Spray is..."If I'm not real, then I talk a f*ck*ng great warand if I don't kill why the f*ck they dig his grave for"That shouldnt be the best bar I can think of a rapper who people claim to be the best in the country or even top 3.
f*ck It YOUNG SPRAY >>>>>>>>>>> BETTER THE WHOLE OF EUROGANG PUT TOGETHERP.s. 'TF S4DK' dont quote me nor reply to me

quick list he aint better than any of them imo giggsmega/maymargzfix dot mklashnekoffi rate spray hes good, but he comes across as a confused/muslim and chats sh*t sometimes, 'when u bury make sure im well dressed cos when i get to heaven gods go to be impressed'thats just dumb

I actually f*ck with Spray so its not really a hating thing, he wants to do his music but he gotta drop more and show more for me.Like I said his best thing is his delivery and the belief factor. You man didnt say Spray the best road rapper, you said he the best rapper. Now you all know if you put him with man that have flow and word play, he'll get left with his head spinning and the four names I named would all do that to him, you can argue all you want but its the truth.

I actually f*ck with Spray so its not really a hating thing, he wants to do his music but he gotta drop more and show more for me.Like I said his best thing is his delivery and the belief factor. You man didnt say Spray the best road rapper, you said he the best rapper. Now you all know if you put him with man that have flow and word play, he'll get left with his head spinning and the four names I named would all do that to him, you can argue all you want but its the truth.
name me a rapper and if you dare say mega, mayhem, bigz, villan etc or any otther men u cosign on this forum i will un mod u myself

quick list he aint better than any of them imo giggsmega/maymargzfix dot mklashnekoffi rate spray hes good, but he comes across as a confused/muslim and chats sh*t sometimes, 'when u bury make sure im well dressed cos when i get to heaven gods go to be impressed'thats just dumb
lol

lol
lyric makes sense though