Young Spray

Seymour Cake

quick list he aint better than any of them imo giggsmega/maymargzfix dot mklashnekoffi rate spray hes good, but he comes across as a confused/muslim and chats sh*t sometimes, 'when u bury make sure im well dressed cos when i get to heaven gods go to be impressed'thats just dumb
lol
lyric makes sense though
was talkin in relation to him bein confused muslimbut anyway tht aint even the discussionpeople sayin hes top 5 OVERALL rapper

"IM ON THE ROADS LIKE SCARFACE/ GOT MY CUZIN TALKIN sh*t BUT NOT IN MY FACE/ I SENSE A SNAKE BUT MY SIS SAID HE CANT BE/ I WANA GIV HIM BULLET BUT I LUV MY AUNTY"TBH spray is top 5 in north easymaybe wordplay isnt he strongest asset compared to the ppl TF named BUT we all know thats not why we rate rappers (gucci ect)

"IM ON THE ROADS LIKE SCARFACE/ GOT MY CUZIN TALKIN sh*t BUT NOT IN MY FACE/ I SENSE A SNAKE BUT MY SIS SAID HE CANT BE/ I WANA GIV HIM BULLET BUT I LUV MY AUNTY"TBH spray is top 5 in north easymaybe wordplay isnt he strongest asset compared to the ppl TF named BUT we all know thats not why we rate rappers (gucci ect)
f*ck north like i said young spray >>>>>________ an u no wot id put on realer than most vol2 before life after deathand that aient saying sprays better then biggie

But I'd never say Gucci was the best rapper in the south... Let alone in America.
blood name names for my sake tell me who is better then spray...... (show me evidence, change my mind init.. im open minded like that).i no u don’t like him because I remember your post about the madness happening to him, but name me one rap....that is all I’m askingif u dare say SAS , show me a track where they can do what he does.. they can spit anger, make people feel their pain ,the delivery is on point, with a believable factor and people road and non road can relate to it.. Just one track tbh i doubt without people re-listening to a sas cd they can quote one of their lyrics, I got most sas mix tapes.... (i download music for the sake) And tbh their punch lines are alright but for everything else its cabbage Soon, I think bronze is better then both mega and mayhemand i no people are like rah popt your on young sprays d*ck, not at all I was aware of who young spray was through certain things on road and through bars dvd and channel u but last year i downloaded his mix tape and i play it every day REALER THAN MOST VOL2, IS THE BEST TO COME OUT THE UKTs f4dk NAME ME ONE RAPPER Fam cor, as soon as u say young sprays f*cked nuff heads will start bredding on this NO MORE LONG COMMENTS

Guest PROFIT2
My f*ck*ng god are u lot serious?Spray? Top 5? The question is who isn't better than him!Seriously come on guy is average at mostI wouldn't even put him top5 in north london
lol who is better in North?
off the top of my headjoe black (yes he is better than spray)skinnynapalmspray is just one of the most well known from northmainly cos of whos behind himhe aint sh*t but no where near top5

TBH I dont think SAS get bthe credit they deserve and i think thats down to the American label they cant shake off.Just watched that 'Conglamorate' freestyle (is dat how u spell it) and they smash it, they are very entertaining, stillBUT C'mon Sprays a different animal.There's no point talkin about word play n metaphors n dat sh*t becuase i doubt many people here would buy a Mos Def CD over a D Block CD.

Neva got into Young Spray at allplus he goes ova 2 many US beats /Villain went harder than Spray on "Still Move Work"But Scorcher wudda killed em both if he vocalled it/Wretch 32 is better than all of these rap dons anwayz, hes a propa musician
- yh he does rinse dem american beats - Villain DID NOT go harder than him on 'still move work', neither did Giggs, NOBODY murked that tune mor than spray did' i got yutes in the streets G, lickin shots all day while im watchin TV'-Young Spray is Top 5 UK rap ( as much as we all hate to admit it, its tru!)- ...and y are you man still mentioning scorcher and wretch. dem guys are IRRELEVANTend.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ahahah U FOOLVillan should not even get mention he is sh*t Get the f*ck out of here .... i must say gigs dne a lot on that thou BUtf*ck who ever said that crime dont payim a g, im prepared to do my time okdone a bird for intent to supply class aland raod the same way, brought food the same dayAnd any1 that says scorcher, wretch... best just stick to the wateva room