Young Spray

Seymour Cake

Spray has been more productive than Villain. No question. That said we got Villain working with so many people trying to break so many different markets doing features, that when he does decide to step up he should benefit more.Nah, but Pak-man was never Eurogang, just extended ourselves to help him be it Haze, Rephan or whoever.

Spray has been more productive than Villain. No question. That said we got Villain working with so many people trying to break so many different markets doing features, that when he does decide to step up he should benefit more.Nah, but Pak-man was never Eurogang, just extended ourselves to help him be it Haze, Rephan or whoever.
ive seen villan put in more work then young spray famSprays cd both Realer Then Most 1 an two combine had no more then 5 featuring artist all togetherPak-man is the best thing to ever happen to euro gang and he aient even in iti wont comment on bigz cos i aient herd much of him

What type of work you talking about?You need to learn to read fam. In terms of released sh*t I'm telling you Spray is way more productive than Villain. Look Spray has features on other road rap peoples sh*t, then a feature on Chipmunk's album, then 2 solo mixtapes, hood vids, 2 Northstar mixtapes and at least 3 Northstar videos which rotated heavy.Villain has the Skrilla Kid/Sun Cycle stuff years ago they did a vid but I doubt you lot remember it, then verses on other UK road rap tapes, then two Eurogang tapes. Thats it. No solo mixtapes. Granted he done some internet stuff, some DVD stuff, and we get it out there. But Built The City isnt even on Channel U yet. In terms of rap grind/productivity the only thing Villain has over Spray is he doing paid shows all over the World and he breaking different markets by doing features with artists in Europe (France, Germany, Sweden) and US (just mixed down his song with Mysonne & Al Doe), right now Villain in Germany being paid to host some DJs mixtape and do a feature.But tbh I dont know what Spray doing, as the last time I saw him he was complaining that nobody caring about his rap career. Then he pops up on Chipmunk's album.

Pmsl @ Wretch & Scorch being irrelevantName me rappers who are better at music than them 2?? & put out a better CD than Wretchrospective??
[*]Ghetts & R.A>>>>>Road Rappers
^^ObviouslyThats a fact not even an opinionThese rap dons are good 2 an extent
OK fam scorcher is better then Young Spray... Your Correct ^_)

What type of work you talking about?You need to learn to read fam. In terms of released sh*t I'm telling you Spray is way more productive than Villain. Look Spray has features on other road rap peoples sh*t, then a feature on Chipmunk's album, then 2 solo mixtapes, hood vids, 2 Northstar mixtapes and at least 3 Northstar videos which rotated heavy.Villain has the Skrilla Kid/Sun Cycle stuff years ago they did a vid but I doubt you lot remember it, then verses on other UK road rap tapes, then two Eurogang tapes. Thats it. No solo mixtapes. Granted he done some internet stuff, some DVD stuff, and we get it out there. But Built The City isnt even on Channel U yet. In terms of rap grind/productivity the only thing Villain has over Spray is he doing paid shows all over the World and he breaking different markets by doing features with artists in Europe (France, Germany, Sweden) and US (just mixed down his song with Mysonne & Al Doe), right now Villain in Germany being paid to host some DJs mixtape and do a feature.But tbh I dont know what Spray doing, as the last time I saw him he was complaining that nobody caring about his rap career. Then he pops up on Chipmunk's album.
Comparing Villain to young Spray is Like Dagenham & Redbridge (villain) V Arsenal (Young Spray)I herd of villain before young spray; he was on tracks with PDC that is a FACT(Villain has been on grime daily, Youtube, both Youngsta & Pakmans mix tapes) people dont care about what Young Spray done with North Start where talking about in the last year... or even this year ... cause that is when spray has been getting his props... if His mixtape never leaked no1 on Puregrime no1 would care about spray FACT, Im talking about spray as a solo artist, forget all this commercial stuff (all sprays music on channel u was moist) Realer then most 1 or 2 had no promotion behind nether projects, people didnt no realer then most vol 1 was out let alone 2 and People and the responses that i have herd is that it is the biggest and best mix tape to come out of the uk ...... people mention giggs, ghetto, spray, youngsta, dubz even mashtown.. NO1 IS saying villains name. And deep down you know it. I dont care where villain is performing, who he is performing with and how much he is getting paid on and off music... he is not better then Young Spray that is a fact ...JMC does tunes with all these big names, that does not make him good ....and your talking like Mysonne & Al Doe are good like that kmt (adding your two pence) famous. I wont say no more after this , i am not arguing about if young spray is top 5 in north, what I am saying is that spray is the best UK HIP HOP artist In The UK.... only person near him is Ghetto but he is a grime Artist...If you didnt know SAS you would not be talking about them 'TF S4DK' you will soon realise that if SAS/Eurogang had no affiliation with Dipset no one would really care for these niggers

Erm your point? So what if he did songs with PDC? What are you trying to get at?Villain's been on Worldstar, again your point? If Villain had produce more material as Spray, trust me I'd be the first to say it. BBut fact is he aint... I'm struggling to get your point.They have all dropped tapes, Villain has not dropped a solo tape and I dont know what man or what ends your from cos people definitely talk about Villain...JMC pays for his features, Villain is not.Lol. S.A.S was known before they was Dipset, but if I was as ignorant I could say nobody would care about Spray if it wasnt for Northstar...You know what f*ck arguing,

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...