Seymour Cake

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah on a level spray is probably the best rapper in the uk right now

Guy has improved a lot this year

2nd track was hard and well shot but prefered the 1st videos concept tbh

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can believe that

Remember being in trimendous in wg him and lamby were getting trims lamby looks in the mirror and moans about some line saying "the f*ck is this tho?" guy was like nah man that's the fade fam ur bugging so he said "you know what it looks like too me g?....a free trim" then they bopped out don't think spray paid either.

Kewl story.

I can believe that

Remember being in trimendous in wg him and lamby were getting trims lamby looks in the mirror and moans about some line saying "the f*ck is this tho?" guy was like nah man that's the fade fam ur bugging so he said "you know what it looks like too me g?....a free trim" then they bopped out don't think spray paid either.

Kewl story.

That sounds bummy. Cringe.

I can believe that

Kewl story.

That sounds bummy. Cringe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spray got rushed/robbed the other day in south...

Hypo@HypoCeoMT

Hello world dat b*tch n*gga @young_spray gt f*cked up n robbed las night in soutt! n as usual ain’t none of dem n*ggas gone do sh*t bout it!

YOUNG SPRAY (MR RTM)@Young_Spray

Dear Internet g's, I NEVER got robbed. I got rushed by some chiefs and that is all. I'm cooler than most. Time will tell. #RTM