Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guys comes across as a tramp still hard tho

to be honest i used to think he was good but now to me his style is played out the reason why i think people still like him is cos he is notrious for being who he is outside of that his bars and flow

This guy is like 32 years old, should just throw in the towel tbh Making pointless videos in a council estate ain't gonna get him nothing more than a few hundred views on YouTube.

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Dont think hes speaking the real at all.

Hes speaking like a salty old man whos close to a nervous breakdown because he  hasnt achieved anything at his big age and is now bitter. 

Grmdaily,link up and other channels provide a service and a good one at that.

Basic supply and demand

He is defo coming from a salty angle, but when you deep what he is saying, It's facts.

Pay 3bills to have your content on next man's platform, while they eating off your views, you then  get given some worthless plaque later.

Not knocking the hustle. But these artists need to wise up and use these platforms as a stepping stone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afroman said:

He is defo coming from a salty angle, but when you deep what he is saying, It's facts.

Pay 3bills to have your content on next man's platform, while they eating off your views, you then  get given some worthless plaque later.

Not knocking the hustle. But these artists need to wise up and use these platforms as a stepping stone. 

the platform is the stepping stone tbh 

but the posty yute is smart 

what these kids should be doing is first putting their videos on GRM then when they get a buzz or pop , then put them on thier own youtube channels 

im surpsreid thier isnt a grm record label - would make a killing 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

the platform is the stepping stone tbh 

but the posty yute is smart 

what these kids should be doing is first putting their videos on GRM then when they get a buzz or pop , then put them on thier own youtube channels 

im surpsreid thier isnt a grm record label - would make a killing 

100%

sbtv had/has a record label

press play been doing that too but they doing artists like russ dirty

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think 2020 street artists will start getting confidence in themselves and start their own channels up as soon as possible. The linkup/grm circuit is useful but it defo aint the end all be all, some artists are racking up 100k-mill plays on spotify with no video on them platforms.

 

That russ/sl thing is sad but if you are dumb, you are gonna be sharkfood in the music biz.

Right now a lot of rappers are signed and I know the twang is telling them its a 6 figure deal and giving them a couple bags advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Platinum50 said:

I think 2020 street artists will start getting confidence in themselves and start their own channels up as soon as possible. The linkup/grm circuit is useful but it defo aint the end all be all, some artists are racking up 100k-mill plays on spotify with no video on them platforms.

 

That russ/sl thing is sad but if you are dumb, you are gonna be sharkfood in the music biz.

Right now a lot of rappers are signed and I know the twang is telling them its a 6 figure deal and giving them a couple bags advance.

True. But these artists need to map out there career. 

I will say set a budget for 5 songs consistently to build momentum on these platforms,, then take it from there. It's very hard in this saturated market for an up and coming artist to build buzz on their own. 

The stop-and-start momentum ain't  really gonna materialize to nothing.. It will forever be a mugs game for these lot

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...