Chimp Attack Victim Shows Face on Oprah

Mr. Gayle

Saw this on GMTV this morning

Charla Nash, the Connecticut woman mauled by a 200 pound chimpanzee in February, appeared on "Oprah" Wednesday to reveal her face and share heartbreaking details on her life since the attack.SEE THE PHOTOS BELOWNash who turned 56 Tuesday revealed "the remnants of her missing eyes, nose and lips," as ABC News described it.Nash told Oprah that she feels no pain but that she tries not to touch her face so as to avoid knowing the full extent of her injuries."I don't ask a whole lot about my injuries... I know that I have my forehead," she said. She now drinks her meals "with a straw through a small hole where her mouth used to be," ABC added.Nash lost both her hands in the attack, as well as her nose, an eyelid, and lips. Doctors removed her eyes due to an infection, and only recently did she learn she'll no longer be able to see."Only . . . in the past couple of weeks did she realize that she no longer had eyes, because she had been saying that she was hoping to be able to see at some point," Oprah said, according to the New York Post.Nash now walks around her Cleveland hospital — from which she might be released soon — in a veil.
original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uMfve801TE&feature=player_embedded

YouTube comments:Damn she got what she deserved....more Champaign... niggers too are not to be fuked with...niggers are like wild animals She looks like that queer from the movie Hannibal. Throw her to the man-eating pigs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*ck is a 56 year old woman doing with a f*ck*ng 200 pound chipmanze though.Really?I hate to say she deserved this kind of f*ckry, but what the f*ck did she expect.Some retarded people man.
She wasnt the owner, she came to help her neigbour (owner) with the chimp, thats what she got for her troubles

What the f*ck is a 56 year old woman doing with a f*ck*ng 200 pound chipmanze though.Really?I hate to say she deserved this kind of f*ckry, but what the f*ck did she expect.Some retarded people man.
She wasnt the owner, she came to help her neigbour (owner) with the chimp, thats what she got for her troubles
Nah i know but I assumed her riend was the same age./"And in the end, thats what they did.""THEY SHOT TRAVIS TO DEATH."Sorry but I'm with R9 on this.LMFAO

i swear people dont realise how evil and ridiculously strong these bastards are. going like theyre some kind of miniature humans keeping them as pets and sh*t.i remember hearing that theyre the only other animals apart from humans and ants that go to war.
They are ridiculously strong but an animal isn't evil because it doesn't have the mental capacity to think 'what I'm doing might be wrong'. It just does or does not.