Movement for Italy leader calls Mohammed a pedophile live on TV

Steven

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Eskay called me a retarded mother f*cker, when he compared Muslims worshipping Mohammed to Irish people worshipping potatoes.The man's a father.That's someones dad.
It's obvious irony is not taught in your primary school Go sit on your fathers lap and ask what irony means you stupid teenager.
sorry :lol:

lol @ steven though, guys confused.From wheb you say they worshipped mohammad, what you and your white boy crew come out with is void.Ireland and sweden ftw when it comes to europe, everyother country just twist the pass all the time to the point where they fabricate sh*t.
Ireland and Sweden are no different from any other European country. There seems to be some false belief that Ireland is a land of extreme freedom and equality. There are just as many ignorant Irish as there are British. My family are from Ireland.And the fact that you think you are somehow experienced/intelligent enough to generalise a whole continent of people really shows up your ignorance.And although it's unlawful to worship/idolise Muhammad, the MAJORITY of muslims still do it. They still try to lead their lives like Muhammad. You can say you dont worship him, but muslims still bow 5 times a day to Muhammad's birthplace, pray in arabic and the Quran commands muslims to follow the example of Muhammad.I suggest you do some research "bro". Muhammad owned black slaves that he purposely made do the worst kinds of labour. "Even in modern times, in Saudi Arabia the homeland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd" meaning slave."
lol this guy

lol @ steven though, guys confused.From wheb you say they worshipped mohammad, what you and your white boy crew come out with is void.Ireland and sweden ftw when it comes to europe, everyother country just twist the pass all the time to the point where they fabricate sh*t.
Ireland and Sweden are no different from any other European country. There seems to be some false belief that Ireland is a land of extreme freedom and equality. There are just as many ignorant Irish as there are British. My family are from Ireland.And the fact that you think you are somehow experienced/intelligent enough to generalise a whole continent of people really shows up your ignorance.And although it's unlawful to worship/idolise Muhammad, the MAJORITY of muslims still do it. They still try to lead their lives like Muhammad. You can say you dont worship him, but muslims still bow 5 times a day to Muhammad's birthplace, pray in arabic and the Quran commands muslims to follow the example of Muhammad.I suggest you do some research "bro". Muhammad owned black slaves that he purposely made do the worst kinds of labour. "Even in modern times, in Saudi Arabia the homeland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd" meaning slave."
Yep, I am generalising, just because your family is waste, doesn't mean everyother Irish family is. TBH, I find them super friendly and welcoming!!! Other countries have their cultures and have set general arrogance from them.Plus, I understand their distaste for what the british have done to them in the past tbh.Again, you say worship, when they are not allowed to worship ANYTHING/ANYONE but god.Arabs from africa are all mixed up anyway, like Brazil tbh and yeah, I do favor more to the north african arabs than the saudi land arabs.They face mecca because they believe that is the place to be in contact with god.Allow you bollox

Yep, I am generalising, just because your family is waste, doesn't mean everyother Irish family is. TBH, I find them super friendly and welcoming!!! Other countries have their cultures and have set general arrogance from them.Plus, I understand their distaste for what the british have done to them in the past tbh.Again, you say worship, when they are not allowed to worship ANYTHING/ANYONE but god.Arabs from africa are all mixed up anyway, like Brazil tbh and yeah, I do favor more to the north african arabs than the saudi land arabs.They face mecca because they believe that is the place to be in contact with god.Allow you bollox
lol @ my family is wastethey didnt raise me to be a pedophile idolising MAN that watches WWE WRESTLING :lol:The Irish people you see on TV and movies are super welcoming and friendly to you. Dont be such a spanner.What did the British do to the Irish in the past? You mean the British government? (Not that YOU can differentiate between the 2 though). I agree that what they did was wrong...but what did the muslim prophet Muhammad do that was so different to them?Fair to say you dont worship Muhammad....but LOL @ muslims now trying to deny any affiliation with their main prophet :lol:Islamic extremists>>>Even non-muslims trying to stick up for a religion they know NOTHING about. Pathetic.Signing offSteven

Thing is though Steven, it's not from what I see on tv, but experience from all the Irish people I know (friends and girls family).Like I said, your fam must have been waste.Also, I am not muslim, so your attempted send have no validity to it.You have showed you only know negatives about Islam, like say you been listening to some fools down the pub complain they taking your jobs and sh*t.Like say no european countries those times had dudes who would marry younger girls, BUT THEY WOULD ACTUALLY SEX THEM.Also, LOL @ STILL NOT SAYING HOW OLD COULD MARY HAVE BEEN TO HAVE JESUS, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT WOMEN IN THAT ERA WOULD HAVE KIDS REALLY YOUNG, AS SOON AS THEY START HAVING PERIODS. SO DOES THAT MAKE GOD A PEADO???f*ck OFF tbh.Dumb points from you, like say christians worship two sticks, such foolishness from you.

Thing is though Steven, it's not from what I see on tv, but experience from all the Irish people I know (friends and girls family).Like I said, your fam must have been waste.Also, I am not muslim, so your attempted send have no validity to it.You have showed you only know negatives about Islam, like say you been listening to some fools down the pub complain they taking your jobs and sh*t.Like say no european countries those times had dudes who would marry younger girls, BUT THEY WOULD ACTUALLY SEX THEM.Also, LOL @ STILL NOT SAYING HOW OLD COULD MARY HAVE BEEN TO HAVE JESUS, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT WOMEN IN THAT ERA WOULD HAVE KIDS REALLY YOUNG, AS SOON AS THEY START HAVING PERIODS. SO DOES THAT MAKE GOD A PEADO???f*ck OFF tbh.Dumb points from you, like say christians worship two sticks, such foolishness from you.
The Irish people you are friends with are generally nice people because YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM YOU DOUGHNUT.The negatives I have about Islam are actually from listening to guys like Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins, who are a lot more qualified on these subjects than the average muslim at your local mosque telling you "GOD IS GREAT PRAISE ALLAH".GOD DOESNT EXIST. Not the god you believe in anyway. He isnt sitting back making mentally disabled children for a laugh and he isnt planning on sending genuinely good/kind people to hell for not believing in one of the many deviations of him.And what other people did has absolutely no bearing on this subject. I am not a christian. The catholic church is one of the biggest corrupt establishments that still exists today and there are many strange aspects of christianity too.If it became a social norm to hook up with 9 year olds today would you find yourself a 9 year old bride?No man can call me foolish when they believe in watered down books created by MEN from a time long gone by.Who created the quran?LOL >>>

You lot are just idiots tbhYou're eating the anti-Islamic propaganda straight out of the media's hands Most people in this thread have shown they don't know what Islam is really about and they aren't willing to learn either But they're quick to tell everyone how 'open-minded' they are
Sosa you are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone here... but do you honestly think that you are any more open minded than anyone else here?

times have changed in regards to age and marriage OBVIOUSLY but i beg you prove no ol.der guys married kids in the british isles please, i doubt you'll be able to tbh.Anyway, you don't believe in god so your below our levels. Them guys who says they believe in science and sh*t, like science wasn't created by god.

times have changed in regards to age and marriage OBVIOUSLY but i beg you prove no ol.der guys married kids in the british isles please, i doubt you'll be able to tbh.Anyway, you don't believe in god so your below our levels. Them guys who says they believe in science and sh*t, like science wasn't created by god.
You f*ck*ng spanner

You f*ck*ng spanner

You lot are just idiots tbhYou're eating the anti-Islamic propaganda straight out of the media's hands Most people in this thread have shown they don't know what Islam is really about and they aren't willing to learn either But they're quick to tell everyone how 'open-minded' they are
I was actually respecting their views until he said Muslims worship Prophet Muhammed (p.b.u.h) from that moment i knew it was some ignorant uneducated fool.

I am not Muslim. I was not sticking up for Islam. Truth be told I don't know enough about the religion to form any sort of coherent argument to condemn nor defend the religion.My argument was based on social evolution.You can go back a few hundred years let alone 1400years ago and marrying/being promised to a young girl were social norms all over the world.Ofcourse now this is morally reprehensible. But the argument of saying "If it were to become a social norm now would you go and marry a 9 year old bride" is completely redundant. The fact is everyone would answer no because we are raised in a time and society in which this is known to be wrong.But if it was socially normal from the times of our forefathers, then there would be no social stigma attached to it.... So there would be adults marrying young children.The Prophet Mohammed lived in those times, it was an acceptable act then. Yes it was pedophilia by the modern definition but no such definition existed then.As such calling him a pedophile and drawing attention to the age of one of his brides does not seriously diminish the legitimacy of the religion, it's just a poor attempt.If you want to question Islam's and the Prophet Mohammad's legitimacy then do so but bring a coherent argument not an argument as weak as this.

LOL at the fools in this thread though.Esquilax just mad because it is not eurocentric, though africans were some of the first to have a christian religion before romans etc etc, bet that info will piss him off.LOL @ Steven and his crap, like say everyone in history were above the age of 18 when they got married.STFU

LOL at the fools in this thread though.Esquilax just mad because it is not eurocentric, though africans were some of the first to have a christian religion before romans etc etc, bet that info will piss him off.LOL @ Steven and his crap, like say everyone in history were above the age of 18 when they got married.STFU
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: