Movement for Italy leader calls Mohammed a pedophile live on TV

Steven

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ steven though, guys confused.From wheb you say they worshipped mohammad, what you and your white boy crew come out with is void.Ireland and sweden ftw when it comes to europe, everyother country just twist the pass all the time to the point where they fabricate sh*t.
You met some sore in oceana that told you this init

lol @ steven though, guys confused.From wheb you say they worshipped mohammad, what you and your white boy crew come out with is void.Ireland and sweden ftw when it comes to europe, everyother country just twist the pass all the time to the point where they fabricate sh*t.
Ireland and Sweden are no different from any other European country.
What do you mean by this?Not all the Northern and Western European countries have identical cultures.I think you'll find the Mediterranean, Scandinavian and Continental countries are all quite different, both between themselves and in comparison to Britain.

i have to mention my respect to CM PUNK for putting this issue straight, on the previos pages...and all of the brothers who are trying to put straight the thoughts of some of these people who have idea about Islam but just disrespect, point being said is read up about religion yourself and dont be a sheep all your life and follow others.nice one CM PUNK

i have to mention my respect to CM PUNK for putting this issue straight, on the previos pages...and all of the brothers who are trying to put straight the thoughts of some of these people who have idea about Islam but just disrespect, point being said is read up about religion yourself and dont be a sheep all your life and follow others.nice one CM PUNK
6nqx52.jpg

As for the age thingMultiple hadiths state that she was 6 and 9 and the time of marriage and consummation respectively, although Hadiths contradict themselves occasionally there are too many to name that directly claim this for them to be disputed imo.@ Lurch no offense but there really isn't a leg to stand on in the 'she wasn't a child' argumentTbh look at it how you want from the POV of modern day peopleThe Prophet MuhammadDid engage in what are now to be thoguht of as Peadaphillic actsOwend slavesKilledStarted wars---------People can think what they wish, I doubt people will be able to sway any Muslims minds really
Point I was trying to make was her actual age is not known, it's open to discussion through the ahadith and I was pointing out the ahadith on this matter do differ, like you said - and that's why nobody can really say for definite how old she was.From what I've learnt she was young, which I already pointed out.TBH Steven it's not something I wake up in the morning and question or spend time thinking about so it's not a cop out, I said say what you want cos you'e entitled to your opinion about Islam which I don't think is going to change and neither is mine so there's no point is there? It's only up for debate when people like you want to tarnish the religion and the Prophet. I try not to hold too much of an opinion on matters I am not certain about because I do not know enough whereas you love to jump on the bandwagon.

And for the person that sat there and said "atheism ftw", please dont speak again. How you can be an intellectual atheist that agrees with these types of outdated religions? Especially Islam.
Where in my post did I agree with anything?I objectively evaluated the source of your information.
Good call homie

tons of people worship jesus christ but dont mean they wana die by crucifiction. How many muslims u see marrying 9 year olds in 2009?
i'm not even getting involved in this discussion but can you not see how stupid your analogy was? Jesus didn't choose to be crucifiedc/s your last sentence
lol alie. That has to be one of the worst comparisons ive ever seen on here.

Tbh look at it how you want from the POV of modern day peopleThe Prophet MuhammadDid engage in what are now to be thoguht of as Peadaphillic actsOwend slavesKilledStarted wars---------People can think what they wish, I doubt people will be able to sway any Muslims minds really
Muhammed should have been more like Jesus, if he was so close to Allah why wasn't he more pure and God like, shouldn't he have been the most perfect sinless human.

I like how Eskay called me a retarded mother f*cker, when he compared Muslims worshipping Mohammed to Irish people worshipping potatoes.The man's a father.That's someones dad.
It's obvious irony is not taught in your primary school Go sit on your fathers lap and ask what irony means you stupid teenager.

I like how Eskay called me a retarded mother f*cker, when he compared Muslims worshipping Mohammed to Irish people worshipping potatoes.The man's a father.That's someones dad.
It's obvious irony is not taught in your primary school Go sit on your fathers lap and ask what irony means you stupid teenager.
LAWL
irony

Explain to me how your post was intentionally ironic cos I don't understand it either