Movement for Italy leader calls Mohammed a pedophile live on TV

Steven

Not that I want to get involved in any of thisBut 'tons of knights were involved in pedaphillia' etcNo-one worships tons of nights or tries to live their lives by their example
tons of people worship jesus christ but dont mean they wana die by crucifiction. How many muslims u see marrying 9 year olds in 2009?
i'm not even getting involved in this discussion but can you not see how stupid your analogy was? Jesus didn't choose to be crucifiedc/s your last sentence

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I want to get involved in any of thisBut 'tons of knights were involved in pedaphillia' etcNo-one worships tons of nights or tries to live their lives by their example
tons of people worship jesus christ but dont mean they wana die by crucifiction. How many muslims u see marrying 9 year olds in 2009?
i'm not even getting involved in this discussion but can you not see how stupid your analogy was? Jesus didn't choose to be crucifiedc/s your last sentence
Well..Actually he did choose to be crucified.

lol @ muslims catching feelings.Mohammed was a pedophile. He hooked up with a nine year old. He is, by definition, a pedophile. He also expressed signs of attraction to other infants.http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhmed/Pedophilia-Islam-Allah-allowed-Prophet-Muhammad-Practised.htmDisgusting. Another reason why Islam is a piece of sh*t religion. How are you going to WORSHIP a man that fiddles with children?

I don't know the truth... But if he married a 9 year old girl because he was attracted to her, he was a paedophile. If that is the case then Muslims need to stfu. If it's not then maybe that woman should stfu. But allow not calling a paedo a paedo jut because some people will get upset about it. Muslims go on like they're untouchable in terms of criticism.

Punishable by death. i hope he gets assassinated.
it was the woman that was sayin itthey didnt seem to be translating much of what the man was sayin
In that case hope she gets raped then her soul torn apart from cenobites.
Are you trying to show that muslims are actually nice people? If so, stop.
lmao

That by modern definition is pedophilia but let us not forget that in those times it was socially acceptable in the culture of that region and all over the world to marry young girls. It is thus unfair to tarnish someone who lived over 1400 years ago with a term applicable to modern day society and culture.Also have we forgotten that Elvis married a 14year old girl in 1967 yet is still revered by millions as a cultural and musical icon.This woman and Italians are not about calling a spade a spade, they're just stirring a pot already filled with religious tensions to cause strife and further divisions between people. It is not some great revelation that casts doubt on the Islamic faith but rather a sensationalist point of the finger to try and diminish the Prophet Mohammed and Islam's legitimacy.I am not Muslim nor do I adhere strongly to any religion but I and any moderately intelligent person should see these statements for what it truly is.

It was custom throughout the Arab Peninsula to allow their young girls to get married to older, affluent men for socio/economic/political gainIt wasn't until they were 16 (or of 'child-bearing' age) until they were formally married to the person and they could have sex and whatnot Basically it was a promise of marriage that is then made formal after a certain age, sh*t still occurs in the middle-east and Asia (though granted it's normally with kids of similar age, but not exclusively the case)So people who keep sayin Mohammed was a paedo for marryin a 9 year old, it's not like he was piping her from then, it's more of a 'matrimonial promise' which is what used to be done in the Medieval times in England aswell

That by modern definition is paedophilia but let us not forget that in those times it socially acceptable in the culture of that region and all over the world to marry young girls. It is thus unfair to tarnish someone who lived over 1400 years ago with a term applicable to modern day society and culture.Also have we forgotten that Elvis married a 14year old girl in 1967 yet is still revered by millions as a cultural and musical icon.This woman and Italians are not about calling a spade a spade, they're just stirring a pot already filled with religious tensions to cause strife and further divisions between people. It is not some great revelation that casts doubt on the Islamic faith but rather a sensationalist point of the finger to try and diminish the Prophet Mohammed and Islam's legitimacy.I am not Muslim nor do I adhere strongly to any religion but I and any moderately intelligent person should see these statements for what it truly is.
People love Elvis' music not his lifestyle. If marrying 12 year olds was legal now, would you do it? f*ck legality a paedo is a paedo.No more to be said.

That by modern definition is paedophilia but let us not forget that in those times it socially acceptable in the culture of that region and all over the world to marry young girls. It is thus unfair to tarnish someone who lived over 1400 years ago with a term applicable to modern day society and culture.Also have we forgotten that Elvis married a 14year old girl in 1967 yet is still revered by millions as a cultural and musical icon.This woman and Italians are not about calling a spade a spade, they're just stirring a pot already filled with religious tensions to cause strife and further divisions between people. It is not some great revelation that casts doubt on the Islamic faith but rather a sensationalist point of the finger to try and diminish the Prophet Mohammed and Islam's legitimacy.I am not Muslim nor do I adhere strongly to any religion but I and any moderately intelligent person should see these statements for what it truly is.
People love Elvis' music not his lifestyle. If marrying 12 year olds was legal now, would you do it? f*ck legality a paedo is a paedo.No more to be said.
No I would not marry a 12 year old even if it was legal because by modern western culture (the culture I have been raised in) it would be morally reprehensible. My argument is not based upon legalities it is based upon what was socially/culturally acceptable then.No more to be said.

Guest luckstar

LMAO at that woman at 2.45the old ladyshes doin some ' O NO U DINNNT girlfried' neck swagggerthat woman was chattin sh*t.. italians are bait racists anywayall religions r a bunch of crap defedin 1 ova the otha is like competing at the special olmpics...

lol @ muslims catching feelings.Mohammed was a pedophile. He hooked up with a nine year old. He is, by definition, a pedophile. He also expressed signs of attraction to other infants.http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhmed/Pedophilia-Islam-Allah-allowed-Prophet-Muhammad-Practised.htmDisgusting. Another reason why Islam is a piece of sh*t religion. How are you going to WORSHIP a man that fiddles with children?
I agree with you brah

they call mohammed a pedobut look at the catholic churchbastien of deviance
In all fairnessthat is individual members of the church carrying out those actsMuhammad is the main Muslim prophet who is worshipped by millions of muslims worldwideBut I agree with you...the catholic church is a corrupt establishment too.

Guest Esquilax

Can a Muslim please tell me exactly what they think about Mohammed marrying a 9 year old?All I can see is death wishes and mindless rambles.I'm fully expecting everyone to say that I couldn't possibly understand.