quick question for peeps who know's about Gucci

SHOCK

I want to buy these gucci's of some guy from my ends who normally sells items half the original price but i want to know if there fake because i cant find them NO where on the net, i haven't seen no one wear them, i reguarly pop in gucci, never seen them. Only in that soulja boy video but even my sister is telling me she read that soulja said there were fake. So someone let me know so i can punch dis guy in the face if he is trying to boy me off sorry about the size n tinghere is the pics12112009102.jpg12112009101.jpg
at the end of the day you should ask yourself would a high end italian designer make moon boots?them not being on the website doesnt mean anything, different countries have different products, some of my fav stuff i have isnt on the website but its instore

thing about italian designer stuff is theres so many levels of fakesbut u also have the high level fakes.like i bought a genuine prada trainers for £120 and another one in south for £20. felt no waythe difference was un noticable, the only main difference was the comfort inside, and that the shape of the fake starts to tell.but for £20...you would go thru 6 pairs nicely b4 paying for the price of a genuine one.i mix fake with real anyday tbh. them sicilian fakes are top notch.