Bendtner - "I'll buy this shit club then play CF"

Admin.

ARSENAL striker Nicklas Bendtner is dating a member of the Danish royal family worth £400million - who is 13 years his senior.The Premier League ace, 21, was seen sharing a romantic stroll in the park with Baroness Caroline Luel-Brockdorff, 34.London-based Caroline has her own castle and pocketed the £400million payoff after splitting two years ago from multi-millionaire banker husband Rory Fleming - cousin of James Bond creator Ian.She is thought to have been dating Danish Nicklas for the past two months.A visitor from the country spotted them having a kick-about in London's Hyde Park with Caroline's children Alexander, six, and Josephine, three.The tourist said: "I was amazed to see them together because of the age difference. But it was a really happy scene, just like a normal family."Caroline became a reality star in her homeland when she was filmed renovating her family pile Valdemars Castle.Gunners star Nicklas was a guest on the show and the pair did a photoshoot to promote his appearance.She said of him at the time: "He is charming and bright and he's very willing to help other people."You never know when our paths will cross again."Nicklas, who earns £2.5million a year, was voted Danish Player of the Year last week.The playboy escaped serious injury in September after wrecking his £120,000 Aston Martin near the Arsenal training ground in Borehamwood, Herts.Caroline is seen as a lovable socialite by some in her country - though others have branded her spoilt.Danish commentators have already dubbed the couple's romance a "fairytale".One told The Sun last night: "There have definitely been a few eyebrows raised about the age gap and the difference in their personalities."But overall, people here are really delighted for them both."

• 7 months later...
Greatest days of my life!

I'm to become a father - have just seen our baby on a scan and can't wait to the day my fiancée give birth

This is one of the greatest days of my life! I'm to become a father - have just seen our baby on a scan and can't wait to the day my fiancée give birth. We are indescribably happy and look forward to see our baby for the first time. We have just had an unforgetable holiday together and are now in USA the whole family.

I wish you all the same joy as me on your holiday.

http://www.nicklas-bendtner.com/Latest_News.aspx?ID=18&Action=1&NewsId=13&M=NewsV2&PID=62