how can cheaters.....

Kim

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you count as cheating?with cheating im a hypocrite so boy...

malika..... out of the close friends i have in relationships i know for a fact that 3 out of 4 of them would not cheatso all is not lost when looking at relationshipshowever i am a pessamist.... i dont want to be one of those people in 1 year or maybe 40 years time who splits up for whatever reason and then thinks back at all the oppurtunities i had to have sex with other females but declined to stay faithful.... how pissed would i be....plus on a whole next wave my current situation is more then complicated maybe i would think differently if the circumstances were different

but if u love someone is wot im sayingu love them so u respect them and u wudnt jepodise an ything to hurt themi know its easy to give in to temptation but does that mean ur not meant to be with that person anyway?im tryna work out being the person who got cheated on, wud i forgive them?

Not reallyThis isn't CinderellaDisliking everyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You say nothing makes sense till you fall in loveif that were true you wouldn't have to ask these questionsLose the idea that you need someone to feel good about yourself or to comfort you or that YOU NEED to feel neededAnd your life willk be much better and you can concentrate on genuine worries such ashaving no moneyworld war 3various outbreaks of flugetting ripped off by all sorts of people, the govt. shops, your own familyetcIMO babies should be left to fend for themselves from youngThat way they wouldn't form the early emotional attachments that shape the needs and wants of their future relationships.