dreams

Meticulous

Literally just had a dream that my friends close boy (family to us all) was killed Last time I had a dream with any negative content was about 5/6 years ago so this is weird for meBasically in the dream, theres a car full of us but its just me and my boy I remember. So we roll up to some estate and see my next guy in question outside on a small hill on his motorbike, helmet on but looked like hed been beaten up & there was an empty bike next to him on the hillThen the car left for some reason & I remember thinking to myself, I swear hes just been punched up, I thought that people thought he was probably dead. Eg I could have saved himThe car comes back now and we see hes been shot in the head. Bullet hole through the helmet and blood stain, but he doesnt have a headSo when me and my boy are at yard, I hear that it werent a random thing, my guy was badding someone up & got rolled up on by one of the victims guysf*cked thing is this is what my guy doesWoke up and thought f*ck...Wanted to share that still cos it just left me f*cked & I wanna hear views.......