Best UK mobile network?

Desire

T-Mobile has the advantage of higher bandwidth for internet, although tbh it doesn't get used enough to warrant the need

Blackberry 9700, Free, 18 months, £40 p/m 600 Mins , Unltd texts+ BlackBerry email+ Unlimited Mobile Internet and webmaildoes that sound good? i never been on a contract before?? does insurance come included in dat online
http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/BlackBerry/BlackBerry-Bold-9700/T-Mobile/T-Mobile-Combi-30-(18mths)-Free-BlackBerry-Free-WnW/2128917Better deal and you get £125 cashback automatically.And the cashback does come through, I got mine last week.

T-Mobile has the advantage of higher bandwidth for internet, although tbh it doesn't get used enough to warrant the need
Blackberry 9700, Free, 18 months, £40 p/m 600 Mins , Unltd texts+ BlackBerry email+ Unlimited Mobile Internet and webmaildoes that sound good? i never been on a contract before?? does insurance come included in dat online
http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/BlackBerry/BlackBerry-Bold-9700/T-Mobile/T-Mobile-Combi-30-(18mths)-Free-BlackBerry-Free-WnW/2128917Better deal and you get £125 cashback automatically.And the cashback does come through, I got mine last week.
gonna look into this one....cheers

safe guys, i went for the 02 in the end sim card came on sat get sick 3g coverage in my crib, took the phone to my friends yard in Charlton that is notorious for sh*t reception and it was fluctuating bewteen 3g and edge but even on edge the speeds seem pretty decent, i will see what its like when i take it out to work tomorrow. o2 still doing the 100 cashback for simplcity sim for 12 months so i would recommend that as a very good deal