Manchester United. The greatest club in the world

Kompressor

To add to Kompressors point, Uniteds ticket prices have risen 43% in the last 8 years I think it is...If you still cant see why they exist then snm
The game changes, Money Talks. United are still on Top of the Game, Still winning Trophies which is what they are suppose to do, Still playing the best and most entertaining Football at times and nobody on this Forum has ever known any different.
So that makes it OK for them to increase prices by 43%?

To add to Kompressors point, Uniteds ticket prices have risen 43% in the last 8 years I think it is...If you still cant see why they exist then snm
The game changes, Money Talks. United are still on Top of the Game, Still winning Trophies which is what they are suppose to do, Still playing the best and most entertaining Football at times and nobody on this Forum has ever known any different.
I'm no businessman, I've never been one that goes to watch them week in week out so it effects me less than you man, although I know they still fill the stadium regardless. And it really wouldn't be enough for me to spit my Dummy out and decide to create my own new team based on them.

Sorryfor the essay in advanceI would say all FC United Fans still follow United and want them to do well and watch the games what makes FC so special is because the fans who decided to follow us have given up all the glory and glamour.
lol Some bullshit contradiction Kompressor. How the f*ck have they gave up all the Glory and Glamour if they still Support and Follow United aswell. Where do all these FC United fans come from anyways, Swear I don't know a single person in South Manni who talks about or gives a sh*t about the existance of that fake rebel Unit.
It would be impossible for a grown man who's supported the club for over 20 years to just turn their back completly course FC fans are still fans of Big United we just cant be bothered with all the coperate and money grabbing bullshit whats so hard to understand about that your other post about not attending games to regular probably sums up where your coming from anyway still filling the ground yeah Tickets to Old trafford used to be like gold dust season tickets even harder to come bymost games these days go on general sale (only the Liverpool Arsenal and city games didn't)and season tickets can be got by anyone even those with no history of attending gamesand of course the issues at OT dont affect you, as long as Sky keep streaming the games live to your front room you couldn't give two shits could you so i dont expect you to understandand to answer your question about where these FC united fans have come from it would be hard to tell them apart from your token Jester hat wearing, Official shirt wearing goon who couldn't sing a United song right if he had the whole songbook. as i said do some research attend a FC game or better still go to OT and ask someone who's had a season ticket for more than 5 minutes about their views on whats going on.

if you add to that the ACS and the non stop inflation on club products inside the ground aswell its tottally criminal.those who actually attend games get where FC fans come from, those whose only perception of Live football is given to them by Sky sports or Sunday league just wont get it and i accept that.

There is one thing I dont quite get though, and hopefully Kompressor can answer this for me..Ive seen it in manchester too but saw it mostly in Rome, but Im guessing these people were just doing it to 'fit in'...But there were a lot of 'Love United Hate Glazer' stickers knocking about and alot of people wearing them, thats fair enough, but then I saw shitloads of people wearing the stickers and also wearing a new united shirt, which they obv got from the megastore with 'ROMA FINALE' stitched into the chest, along with anything else possibly imaginable having a united crest on it. Anything from official rucksacks to official sunglasses..I was just like :/

Sorryfor the essay in advanceI would say all FC United Fans still follow United and want them to do well and watch the games albeit the majority just aren't willing to pay their hard earned money to a club and owners who don't show us or the clubs traditions any respect. There is no hate whatso ever from FC fans towards those that chose to stay everyone made their choice each to their own. thats why if you see any FC united fan he'll invite you along as any United fan welcome whether yo go therejust for a drink and a sing song or because you like watching football matches or you wanna see the team do well its all good.The only thing that pisses me off about some sections of the united support are the ones who are unbelievably against FC as Anderson dun said theres no reason why any football fan should be against the idea of FC united. The only argument you can put against FC and Our supporters is that we're maybe being to Idealistic with our ideas, but if thats a bad thing then so be it. and no offence but this last comment is the reason why OT is f*cked right nowcoz i just could never bring myself to support no1 else over united spesh when were still the most succesfull club in britainso your saying if United were stuggling at the bottom of the league or even got relegated you'd be more likely to follow FC what makes FC so special is because the fans who decided to follow us have given up all the glory and glamour. its never been about how successfull the club is or the danger that "we may never win another trophy again"From when the likes Of Sandy Busby have come out and said this is what his dad would have wanted, 2Olegend donated money and was the patron of ShareholdersUnited. and Giggs and Scholes "reportedly attended game, notto mention Eric Cantona's comments on the club i fully believe we're doing the right thing. Doesn't it piss you off a little that in a season where every other club has either lowered tickets prices or frozen them, Uniteds have risen the fact that in the last couple seasons season tickets have been very easy to come buy and every man and his dog have been receiving e-mails and phonecalls to buy one shows that morepeople are turning their backs on giving the club their coin.
no, if united were fightin relagtion n got relagated id still support em, wot i meant wud why turn ur back on a trophy winnin club for a bunch of ametures yeh i get what your sayin about giving the glazers money and ticket prices but like i said id rather watch the reserves then watch fc united, 5quid to get in lol cant go wrong there can ya and u still seen well known names like tosic, da silva, macheda etcalso i watched footage of fc united on youtube lol the attendance is alot stil, more people go then they do to reserve games which i find abit strange and i thought it was funny how they all stil singin united songs

the home atmospher is sh*t due 2 all the forign glory hunters that sit in the south stand, the stretford end makes the most noise, if they dont start with songs then no1 else does, i get wot kompressor is sayin but the tickets hav always been expensiv,i prefer to go to away matches now then home matches just coz the atmospher is better and the tickets r usually cheaper and easier to get