Ribz in The Sun Newspaper

JayB

he got locked up indefnitly?
I can't believe Ribz is only 22./Re the story, you can quite clearly see what the Sun is trying to do. Look beneath the headlines...they're piecing together a lot of circumstantial evidence and using it to paint a picture that prison is easy and essentially getting their cuntish readership to come out with the age old "prison's a holiday camp" line.f*ck*ng annoys me.

f*ck going jaildont know anyone sane whos gone in and come out like yeah was nice

LMAO at "former friend". Also LMAO at saying he gets to chill with his mates all day. So he shouldn't be allowed to make friends in jail? Is he supposed to cry every day?By the way, I've been wondering this for a while... You know when paedos get off and people say the judges are nonces anyway... What's that based on? I've never seen the connection. I assume there have been some judges locked up for being paedos or something but I haven't heard about any. Always thought it was just someone on here that said it but a chick said it to me a few weeks back and I'm wondering where the f*ck everyone got it from.

LMAO at "former friend". Also LMAO at saying he gets to chill with his mates all day. So he shouldn't be allowed to make friends in jail? Is he supposed to cry every day?By the way, I've been wondering this for a while... You know when paedos get off and people say the judges are nonces anyway... What's that based on? I've never seen the connection. I assume there have been some judges locked up for being paedos or something but I haven't heard about any. Always thought it was just someone on here that said it but a chick said it to me a few weeks back and I'm wondering where the f*ck everyone got it from.
Been wondering about this too.

Is it really that hard to understandpeople say they're nonces because they give actual nonces short sentencesthats the only reason

Is it really that hard to understandpeople say they're nonces because they give actual nonces short sentencesthats the only reason
I see.Idiots.

Guest WAVESURFER
Shiesty got locked upnowonder i aint seen him on ps3
I wouldn't be surprised if you DID see him on PS3, the way those facking jails are, mate.Facking holiday camps, I tell ya.