Only guy to come out the banwave better off

Lenny

My flashed 360 is insured by GAME, so I decided to take it back and say it was f*cked before I get banned making the console useless.They don't stock the premium anymore so they gave me a brand new Fully boxed elite with MW2 and Forza. (they gave it to me cos I paid 2 bills for my premium and that's how much the elite bundle costs)Owww.

^ trussgonna sell forza and get FIFA for clubs
Did you swap over your hard drive when you exchanged?
The guy said they didn't have the tools to transfer the data to the new drive and if I keep my old drive (20 gig) I can't have the new 120 gig drive.Went for the new drive in the end

^ trussgonna sell forza and get FIFA for clubs
Did you swap over your hard drive when you exchanged?
The guy said they didn't have the tools to transfer the data to the new drive and if I keep my old drive (20 gig) I can't have the new 120 gig drive.Went for the new drive in the end
PissedYour Virtual Pro player with the achievements are gone thenMines on my other hard drive.. Might buy a transfer tool to migrate my sh*t from 20gig to 120gig

are game still doin the 360 bundle?i was supposed to go hmv today even tho i lost my bet but i woke up too late and the hmv deal ended todayhoping games deal is still on. i could get it via net but hmv dont have reserve n collect n llow waiting 5 days for my elite to arrivearghhhhhh. if games deal ended today im pizzed

Yeah with Game.Well f*cked off right now, took out the extended care warranty still got about 5 months before it's done. Got the E74 error Fri night, took it to Game yesterday and they parred me, said cos it's over a year I can't get a replacement got to ring some third party company.CUNTS.

Yeah with Game.Well f*cked off right now, took out the extended care warranty still got about 5 months before it's done. Got the E74 error Fri night, took it to Game yesterday and they parred me, said cos it's over a year I can't get a replacement got to ring some third party company.CUNTS.
just saw this, I dunno if this helps but I got a fresh box from the victoria game, and a brand new fully boxed one from the one in Enfield. You could try there?Are you sure your covered for 2 years? Cos I know there's a 1 year option aswell

Definite 2 years, it expires in 2010.I don't live in LDN, times like these I wish I did. LDN >>> Leicester.Going to try Loughborough or Nottingham when I'm about there.Did you take the letter you got through the post for the warranty or did you take the receipt or both?Safe for the info, it will hopefully help my case.