Sign in to follow this  
A Bit Better

I will get you

whos actually init first, il work this out

It's me and Venom. He's waging war. In the old days I would try to fight this war but I don't have time. So I'm going to put a little resistance now and then sucker punch him later.

i was being lazy as im trying to watch the football and couldnt be assed to make a new groupbut i just have to say before i go back to just browsingf*ck off that could never be my country (no offence to those from turkey)slash stop being a c*nt just make a f*ck*ng topic for the other show and leave entourage till next year

i was being lazy as im trying to watch the football and couldnt be assed to make a new groupbut i just have to say before i go back to just browsingf*ck off that could never be my country (no offence to those from turkey)slash stop being a c*nt just make a f*ck*ng topic for the other show and leave entourage till next year
You forced me to be a c*nt when you locked it you c*nt. But I will be mature about this.Now take me out the group. Safe.

ahhh f*ck.. i dont want him in my group. f*ck off bit better.put him in the afghan or kurmenistan grpTULSE IM POSTING IN THE APPLE STORE RIGHT NOW,COME MEET ME AND ILL f*ck YOUR HEAD OPEN U c*nt

ahhh f*ck.. i dont want him in my group. f*ck off bit better.put him in the afghan or kurmenistan grpTULSE IM POSTING IN THE APPLE STORE RIGHT NOW,COME MEET ME AND ILL f*ck YOUR HEAD OPEN U c*nt
wat the f*ck?

wat the f*ck?
Lool