WTF u still doing here bitch

FreeMason

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even being immature.Females must get it aswell.Can someone just give me the correct answer, and stop being immature.
its the moment of clarity like brisco said dno what the scientific term is/certain man wanna stick around havin a youtube session

these chicks are dumb and shows they are not well rounded. a breh has DEFINTELY felt it with them at one point they jus havent clocked.also its not always necessarily a bad sign to the chick or whatever u can get MoC in loads of situations.
tru, man say they dont mean anything by what they do, its just a thing that happends lolbut men need to understand that some women might find it offensiveothers understand just need to be open about things like this elsePROBLEMS lool

Its generally a lack of respect for ones self after porking a moose.
So why dont u get the MoC BEFORE poking?it alwys happens after for me...
Because I'd be a virgin.
lol same.
these chicks are dumb and shows they are not well rounded. a breh has DEFINTELY felt it with them at one point they jus havent clocked.
Pardon me? I've just said no man has ever moved away in a sharpish manner after we just had sex. It's not that it hasn't been clocked it just hasn't happened.
We aint gonna be bait about it. Just get up and run out the door.