WTF u still doing here bitch

FreeMason

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arghh thats peak. the way i wasnt going to say anything. . .but anyway a good way to combat these situations is if i got a ting coming over where i know it might happen i will always say i have to go blabla at such and such a time b4 she comes so that she knows shes going to be leaving by x time.to be real i dont get it as much these days. jus dont care.
:D gonna have to start doing this nowtelling chicks when im done that they need to buss out because my mums coming home soon leads to ber talking

In my teen years a few things I did..-Start playing PS2 and she would get the hint-Phone my house phone with my mobile then go down and answer it and say 'ahh my marge is coming home i gotta tidy up'-Say I gotta go pick my mum up lemme take you bus stopUsing your mum as an excuse is always easy. No girl in my yard wanted to meet my mum after knowing she's Jamaican.

Guest Tulse Hill
best feeling is after u bussseriously THEN, without sexual tension clouding ur judgment, u get a good sense of how u view the person laying beside youif u buss a nut and think, 'whens round two's'a-keepa
lol what would you know about bussin a nut?hiding something are ya