Rvp injured ?

Afroman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way we've played this season, I would say that a goal can come from at least 5 different areas of the pitch. Its unfortunate that RVP got injured during his most prolific scoring period but I don't think it will effect us too much. I can see goals coming from Arshavin,Fabregas, Eduardo, Vermalass, Nasri, Diaby and Walcott (when fit).However, I hope its not serious and he's back within 2 days...

Massive Blow, Cant be relying on Edu to stay fit for 2-3 months, man is always getting his small niggling injuries, wallcott and vela far too unproven playing through the middle or playing in this system :D

Been confirmed by Dutch FA, that he tore his ankle ligaments. Nice bill for them to pick up, is it just me that thinks it kinda defeats the point of friendlies when sh*t like that happens.Rosicky is fit. Got minutes against AZ & Wolves. Again dunno if he went on national team duty.Afobe gotta jump ahead of the likes of Sunu, Watt & Murphy first. Besides he 16 and hasnt signed a pro-contract yet.

The way we've played this season, I would say that a goal can come from at least 5 different areas of the pitch. Its unfortunate that RVP got injured during his most prolific scoring period but I don't think it will effect us too much. I can see goals coming from Arshavin,Fabregas, Eduardo, Vermalass, Nasri, Diaby and Walcott (when fit).
Wish I was as hopeful but I think van Persie was a large part of goals being spread round the team when he wasnt scoring... Sad thing is I know at some point we going to see Diaby upfront and I just see bare draws ahead...

The way we've played this season, I would say that a goal can come from at least 5 different areas of the pitch. Its unfortunate that RVP got injured during his most prolific scoring period but I don't think it will effect us too much. I can see goals coming from Arshavin,Fabregas, Eduardo, Vermalass, Nasri, Diaby and Walcott (when fit).
Wish I was as hopeful but I think van Persie was a large part of goals being spread round the team when he wasnt scoring... Sad thing is I know at some point we going to see Diaby upfront and I just see bare draws ahead...

If we can keep the wing option of Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky & Walcott all fit and not have to use Eboue there during this period and Wenger nurses Eduardo through...Sunderland A - EduardoLiege H - VelaChelsea H - EduardoMan City A - Carling CupStoke H - EduardoOlympiakios A - EduardoLiverpool A - EduardoBurnley A - EduardoHull H - EduardoBy then Bendtner should be back to help.That said we still wont even be in January...